Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Reading please? It won’t let me attach an image

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Gabster

Unread post Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:42 pm

Iv been very down lately and I’m losing hope.. I would love to know any messages that come thru or anything that can help ease my mind about my situation

DesertRat56

Unread post Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:46 pm

Gabster, Do you have a way to get outside and get some exercise? I am getting that you need that. You don't need to start running or going to the gym, you need to walk, pull weeds, dig a hole, plant a garden, something to get you outside every day, moving your body to release the chemicals in your brain that are causing the circular, self destructive thoughts. If this is not helpful, please let me know.

P.S. I get that there is more to it than that but you have to start with physical movement.

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Mon May 06, 2019 11:29 am

People sometimes must go through dark times in order to discover their strengths and be ready for whatever the future may hold. Its always darkest before the dawn.

If human beings never had troubles to overcome then there would never be a definite need to improve. Our struggles are meant to make us stronger as well as make the best of times that much more special.

Look for someone important to you in your life, maybe family or a friend that can help with positive reinforcement, it really makes all the difference even if whatever they could possibly tell you doesnt seem to help its still very comforting just to have someone whos willing to take the time to be by your side.

Ecclesiastes 4:9 - Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed.

Whenever you feel like you cant take anymore try to counter any negative thoughts with positive ones, it always surprises me how just a single good thought or even an action for someone else even can help to instill positivity in your subconscious, the mind is a powerful thing if you simply take the time to believe that it is.

If its not too painful try to take a look back at all the obstacles you have overcome and see how certain choices made you into the person you are today, see that even one good action you took could have helped someone in their time of need and even though you cant see it still believe that you had to have been a hero to someone in your life.

There are good people in chat as well and ive been frequenting recently myself if your ever looking just to have an occasional talk, it works wonders for me as ive been a hermit my entire life nearly, a single friendly hello or talk about the latest can work very well in taking your mind off of any worries you currently have and even lead you to a sudden realization about yourself or whatever troubles you may be facing.

Well thats all i have, take care and i hope to see you later :)

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:21 am

Gabster,

First card - Koala

The koala is a master of miracles. You need to trust 100% in the divine and universal plan that your life and mission consists of. You are losing hope and are doubting in yourself and in the manifestation of possibilities as to what can happen in due course of positive events.

Currently you are gazing at one patch of green, absorbing the energy from one area of knowledge, you need to move forwards and develop your survival instincts, rely on your intuition and listen to your heart. Cease your doubting and set aside your ego, just be yourself. be you and be patient. Assimilate old beliefs and stressing aches & tension to be a part of a new journey and divined plan of your path forwards.

Second card - Wombat

You need to find a place of belonging, a sense of purpose to hold your insight and foundations here. There is a lesson of trust around your situation and a keen insight to hold your head held high and be the best of all that you can be... to dream the impossible and to believe in the changes that the unknown will bring. You have a decision about a barrier too around you, the barrier is self-made and a illusion of thought bringing you the desolation and fettered hope that is within the trap of negative thinking. You need to shift your perception and think positively. To feel at one in your skin and to be at home here on earth living the human experience will open doorways of possibilities and opportunities that your home soul self will bring.

Third card - White Raven

As raven flies in around the norm, raven brings in the manifesting abundance and wisdom of magick happening in your life today. Magickal Changes are indeed happening around you, whether it be the fruitiion of a new job & career or a shift in perspective, you are seeing the world in a whole new light. you do need to stop worrying and trust that your world will rebalance itself on its axis again. stop feeling disappointed, for more oppportunities will arise from the original opportunity if you feel like you've missed out on something, there is always more possibilties in the sea to be had and experienced. trust in your heart as to picking the right one for you!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information