Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

hi :)

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Kalankilanki

Unread post Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:49 am

was wondering what you see??...this last pic taken a few days ago the first two almost a year ago...love and light <3
Attachments
IMG_20180813_101047.jpg
IMG_20180813_101047.jpg (46.83 KiB) Viewed 446 times
IMG_20180228_082629.jpg
IMG_20180228_082629.jpg (58.52 KiB) Viewed 446 times
53685719_2606404826068422_3436843511842865152_o.jpg

CelticRose

Unread post Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:47 pm

You are a wise old soul who is learning every step of every day. You take everything that's happened to you in your stride and are pacing yourself a lot. You know indistinctively that your heart knows what's best for you.

You know beauty is not just skin deep but within the surface often you feel misunderstood, but you know also that the right soul family is out there for you somewhere, spirit will draw the soul family friendships to you.

You question a lot there is a lot of doubt around you, and confusion as to where you are headed in life. You are an introvert too, but willing to use their initative. You prefer to not stand in the spotlight but blend in with the crowd from time to time. You are not shy now although you used to be when younger.

You prefer truth and honesty at the end of the day as much as anyone does. There is a situation around you where you are in need of closure too on unfinished business, but this is a situation in the distant past, like you are in need of answers or wondering why it has happened to you.

This is to do with an old relationship that has spun the situation out of your control. Factors are pending but the truth will come to light. Be patient. A new journey is just beginning on your horizons as you are turning a new leaf of life and are starting a new chapter. Welcome home to the site!

Kalankilanki

Unread post Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:14 pm

hi Celticrose and thank you for kindly taking time to give me a reading :) i do feel like every challenge ive had these past few years is bettering me...so i do feel like i am taking everything ive learned in my stride and i am learning to pace myself yes so that the right things come

its tru i know beauty is not only skin deep and i do feel misunderstood a lot and you are right i do feel like the right people are out there for me somewhere...people that will get me and are more like me

youre right i dont like to be in the :help: spotlight sometimes because i like to do the give a little take a little thing with that also you hit the nail on the head i did use to be very shy when i was younger but now im coming out of my shell a lot more and not afraid of what people think or being judged

you are right there was a relationship in the distant past and things did spin out of control and they are still affecting me to this day just not as much as when they first happened...im glad to hear the answers will come to light...and that is great to the that im starting a new chapter thats just what i need...thank you so much you were right about everything much love and light to you Celticrose <3 <3

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:45 am

you are welcome, thank you for feedback. Peace & Blessings CR :)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information