Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Me and My Cat

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
ColeWayne

Unread post Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:36 pm

I posted this photo in chat earlier today, just to show everyone my cat in my lap. But after the fact I saw something here and want to see if anyone else gets anything.
Attachments
Me_Zack2.jpg
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

neuroticasphyxiation

Unread post Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:53 am

497C18F6-4545-4BC8-8C61-EF9E5DDA5822.jpeg
I don’t have any answers for you as I’m not good at reading photos, but I just wanted to share that your baby looks a lot like mine! ❤️

ColeWayne

Unread post Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:05 am

Aww, twinsies!
"Passion. It lies in all of us. And though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information