Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

My life, looking for peace and love

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Cheezy1133

Unread post Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:34 pm

:cool: :hugs: :wave:
Attachments
Snapchat-1437039318.jpg
Chelsea 28

Amaratine

Unread post Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:04 am

Let me preface by saying I'm not a psychic or medium or anything, but I'll say what I am picking up on. I get the sense that you are a protector, a fire sign, aries maybe (probably wrong, but how cool would it be if I was right?). I get the feeling you were very independent as a child, you have a natural born strength that lets you be comfortable with taking quick action. That being said, maybe you have a future in emergency medicine, or something along the lines of getting things done that needs to be. I'm thinking either EMT or a positive force in local community service. Love life seems interesting. I feel like people are very drawn to your charisma and adventurism...but occasionally have difficulties attending to your sensitive side. Almost like there are plenty of suitors, but only a few knights out there that can match your strength yet be emotionally intimate as well. Family wise I sense a strong maternal presence within you. Do you have the desire to be a mom or maybe even adopt if possible? That being said, do you have occasional conflicts with your own mother? I feel like it ebs and flows, like there is a lack of understanding (or awareness) at the root of any problems that may arise. But again, I feel like you can really be that voice for people that don't have a strong one themselves. You have an ability to see people, and advocate for them with unrelenting determination. You also seem like the person who no one would want to get into a verbal argument with, because you would just kill them with kindness in a very quit witted way...what a way with words!

This just randomly popped into my head, but look out for new job opportunities as well, sometime in the month of May especially.

Well, you have made it through my nonsense rambling, so congrats! Peace and love to you!

Cheezy1133

Unread post Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:33 pm

I am sorry for taking so long to respond! I just saw this just now. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for me! So are so talented! I am a pisces, but other than that you are completely accurate. I have 3 kids. I have a horrible relationship with my mother. And I have yet to find a man that can handle my emotional side. Lol! I am actually waiting to go back to work but was planning on looking for a job now. You completely described me perfect. I do kill people with my kindness. I stand up for people and try to help them. Thank you seriously so much.

jerryjerry

Unread post Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:00 pm

Looking in the wrong direction.
Peace Love Prosperity

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information