Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can someone please offer input based on the picture shown here?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Purple20

Unread post Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:21 am

----------
Last edited by Purple20 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tofutti

Unread post Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:07 pm

Hello

Well I feel you are a fierce lady that is yet to step into her power. Your confidence will grow as I see you finding your feet in your career. You can be a hard worker when you feel a connection with your work. You need to feel inspired and a hum drum job just won’t cut it for you.

I can see you in a medical/ caring situation. You will be very good at this and I see a very special connection with children. They will just love you and you them. You have a healing gift and you should pursue it, at least in some form.

You will need to take some time to yourself and filter out some of the white noise around you. You need to connect with your inner self through prayer, meditation or a mini holiday by yourself. YOU need to decide what is right for you... others mean well but you are the one living your life.. you know?

Romantically, when you have found your true calling, you will be noticed by ‘him’... the one. You will lock eyes and he will be hooked. Not yet though...

I wish you all the best 😀

Purple20

Unread post Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:01 am

Well I feel you are a fierce lady that is yet to step into her power. Your confidence will grow as I see you finding your feet in your career. You can be a hard worker when you feel a connection with your work. You need to feel inspired and a hum drum job just won’t cut it for you.
I'm going through some difficulties with staying in school, and I've no idea whether I'll be able to continue my studies, if ever.
I can see you in a medical/ caring situation. You will be very good at this and I see a very special connection with children. They will just love you and you them. You have a healing gift and you should pursue it, at least in some form.
I've been told of my healing gift and have been drawn towards neuropsychology; I'd like to work with children with developmental/learning differences.
As far as confidence goes, I'm learning to love myself as fully as possible. It's getting easier as time progresses, but I do notice how I take less to certain things. I'm not as 'nice' as I used to be and I'd like to be, while being as assertive as I can.
You will need to take some time to yourself and filter out some of the white noise around you. You need to connect with your inner self through prayer, meditation or a mini holiday by yourself. YOU need to decide what is right for you... others mean well but you are the one living your life.. you know?
When it comes to socializing, it is something I'd like to do again. As of lately, I've been mainly by myself, which I hadn't the chance to do in who knows when, if ever? I do want to have close friendships, but at the same time, I do feel as though I'm pushing myself past the point of comfort.
Romantically, when you have found your true calling, you will be noticed by ‘him’... the one. You will lock eyes and he will be hooked. Not yet though...
Hmm..I find that interesting. Is there anything I've to learn in the time before I meet him? Is there anything about him or our lifestyle?

Thank you for input!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information