Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

pic reading please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
cscott123321

Unread post Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:41 am

id like a picture reading please in hopes for a clear view of my recent life changes
Attachments
me.jpg
MS.SCOTT

Tofutti

Unread post Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:11 am

Hello!

I have tuned into your frequency and see that you have been through the wringer recently... but this has not dampened your feisty nature. You are a survivor.

Your family means a lot to you and you remind me of a lioness around her cubs... loving, giving, playful and nurturing. Anyone hurting her cubs had better beware... this kitty will scratch (at least).

You’ve had some pretty shaky relationships... you put your all into them and the other party was not quite deserving of your selfless love and kindness. You need to look for a partner who is NOT like the others. You may even think this person is boring at first... but you will come to see that real love is not the passion, but it’s about finding someone that loves you selflessly. In the past you have ‘thrown your pearls to the swine’.

I see you using the painful lessons of the past to help you know what you want and that you won’t be repeating those mistakes.

Also you need to work on the greatest love of your life... with yourself. Nurture yourself, love and appreciate yourself. Notice the amazing things about you...everything you’ve been through that has made you who you are.

All the best... love and light to you 😀

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information