Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Saul116243

Unread post Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:35 am

I want a reading. I need some answers at the moment, thanks
Attachments
image.jpeg

Tofutti

Unread post Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:59 pm

Hello

Not sure what ‘answers’ you’re looking for but I will tell you what I am sensing.

You have great business acumen and are a natural salesman. In all walks of life we all need to sell something, whether it’s ourself in an interview or to a prospective mate. It is a gift and you should use it wisely. It will be tempting to you to get ‘ the car and the house and the boat etc’ but why not use your gift for good? You were put here to make the world a better place... you were meant to be using your skills for the greater good of you and others. Remember that and work from your higher self.

Romantically, I feel that you are scattered. That’s fine for the moment but beware of the trail of destruction behind you. The world is a small place and these things have a way of haunting you later. My advice is to put that all on the back burner for the moment. Hone that business ability and you will stumble across your princess who is just as driven as you and she will leave you weak at the knees and you won’t look back.

Love and light to you ! 😀

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information