Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Please read, to connect with mom

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Brandy0219

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:21 pm

My mom is the one with the robe on...trying to connect with her. Haven't been able to in a while. Thank you.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1489770696008.jpg
FB_IMG_1489770696008.jpg (3.13 KiB) Viewed 123 times

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:59 pm

ok this lady brandy0219- she has a peaceful vibration, rather tall about 5’8, 47 is mentioned, but 29 is typed into the page in relation to the other lady stood beside her, there is also a playful nature about her like a silliness feeling, she’s got a quiet presence, but she knew when to be serious when she had to be, she did a fair amount of writing as well about her feelings but is also someone that would consider her personal life very private to family / close friends only, fond lover of animals, she has a quiet vibration about her, but is very chatty kinda lady, though she knew when to be watchful and silent when needing to observe - she doesn’t wish to talk or focus on it but keeps being distracted by always having something to do, i’m getting the name of Anna also through along with this is twitches like it would curve into a half a smile at this point.

she had a habit of running her right hand through her hair when she was thinking hard about things similar to what you do when you are feeling stressed out and frustrated over a problem that has arisen, she know also about the money frustrations that you have been having, she hasn't spoken much a lot at the time but i’m typing up these messages in relation to yer photo-she’s mentioning about quality streets at christmas-time, someone would receive a box of them, wants to apologize also for taking her time, but she needed time to heal herself before connecting, she’s back up to full strength now and you are being asked not to stress or worry but to find something you are good at to keep you going and to find the peace within you- she’s blinking back tears as well in left eye- also a feeling of congested feelings in the heart centre which has lifted now that this has been mentioned- also pressure around the crown- that feels like its half opening- also being pointed to the right ear & a curious expression as though you haven’t been listening-she is there and very much present- even if she isn’t able to talk much, she can show you things like the pathway forward-more through body language & Sign language…also feel whispers in the ear/breath/and the recognition that someone is standing on my right hand side- she’s saying to tell you that she loves you and she’s always with you- showing the hand over the heart gesture- says you’ve found her here-she can connect to you through love-she’s handing you a beautiful rose quartz crystal & emerald now and says she’s always with you, just ask and listen…. be at peace for i’m at peace- also names that have come in with this photo are Amelia & Sophie and also a Fergus son. and about the 14th of december 2014 but 2006 is also mentioned.

says there’s a gentleman also around you- father (in law) - he also misses you too- he’s mentioning about a 3.30 appointment on friday-this friday/next week- you are anxious about it, says to say don’t worry as all will go well. be punctual and he says listen to him… and trust all will be well… he says he’s gotta get his shoes on too…. you’ll need refreshments after that….but you haven’t got any refreshments….seems like a nervous character, but says you will definitely need them after that…he’s handing you a red rose….and says love you, and that he’s comfortable now….happy and comfortable, says also he's watching over you too

leaving you now with love from spirit and your photo and asking for her to return to your side to this day peace & Blessings

Brandy0219

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:39 pm

:clapp: Oh celtic...that was definitely her. She was my best friend, my other half. I miss her everyday. She's been gone for about 15 years now...doesn't feel that long. She passed away in 2006, I believe. I believe that the Dec 14 2014 is in connection to the date that I finally left my abusive relationship. I believe she got it to the day. Not sure why she would bring those things up, though. The name anna would be connected to a cat that we owned a couple of years ago but she passed. Very loving animal.
As for the male figure, I believe that is one of my kind of exes dad, darrell. Very sweet man, he was always go go go. Which would explain the shoes. Thank you...just wanted to make sure that everything was okay for her.

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:07 pm

no worries brandy0219, glad to have been of help. She's ok- as far as the dates go- I think possibly again in her own way to let you know it is her- as evident information to let you know its her.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information