Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

do i have a talents or gift

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
kulapog06

Unread post Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:36 am

alvin.jpg
alvin.jpg (4.27 KiB) Viewed 282 times

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:51 pm

Hi Kulapog06 - would love feedback from you if possible either on this thread or on my celticrose's bio thread ~ Going to tune in now with your permission- I come forward to help in the genuine way and with positive intention only- When link has concluded I strive to tune out promptly and you'll be probably none the wiser that I'm tuning but it will finish when its finished... with all messages posted in this post!

i'm sensing the quiet vibrations so i feel as though you are very empathetic and have a tendency to pick up on these vibrations a lot of the time, whether it be when you have spirit visitors around you, or whether it be through working with sending positive healing and just by being a friendly listening ear to someone in need....being shown that there is a beautiful hue of yellow around you indicating that you are very unsure of your abilities and your path- but once you become more connected in yourself you will find that yes you can become a reader or healer or even teacher if you wanted to go down that path... there is a block/barrier around you which is protective but its not stopping you from learning, its a case where someone has been around you too close and your shields have gone up for fear of being hurt by this person, i feel this someone is more female rather than male, feels like they've given up trying for now but the emotional battle is still very much apparent within you today, this would have taken place in your distant past about 3 months ago.... so distrust was very much clear with you then, but since you have found your empathetic nature of self, you are building on working with the trust & Self-confidence which will come in time

i also get the sense of past lives and you receiving insights about your past lives in dreams... there is an impression here for flying feels like i want to say planes. so its symbolic, but I almost want to say either you are drawn to flying or you are scared of flying for some reason and its this past that is overlapping into your present to stop you from flying forwards....but you will get there -in going forwards - it may even be a fear of change & the unknown which is stopping you, but embrace it because it will turn around your life for the best... so shift your perception on that.... from negative to positive...

you also have the ability to hear angels as well as spirit, your guide is very much present by your side as I'm getting the smell/aroma of smoke being wafted in, and it feels like a male in spirit is tapping their cigar/sitting patiently at a desk waiting for you to acknowledge them, this would be an older man - says to say 1963- in relation to this so it feels very much like a past life linking in around you, and also London connections in with this life as well, want to say Blenheim as well as a sense of going incognito.... so I don't know if you feel drawn to go to London at all.. perhaps its a place you want to go too...or you've been... but this is definitely being shown around you....this is bringing in a sense of peacefulness in with this link too almost a deep peacefulness, reliant on all the senses when working with spirit, though sometimes it may feel hazy like you aren't linking in, this guide is also saying he has a lot to teach you but that you will pick it up along the way
you are very intuitive and you know things about certain people too, like if to avoid them in public, etc, or to be careful, you are being asked to ground more as feel light-headed as well to the point of dizziness/unbalance - have you also got a fascination/admiration for Churchill as a British leader, as well because I hear in the voice in relation this past- that- we shall never surrender! (or words to that effect in with this link.... very strong beliefs though, inspirational as to how you manage in a short space of time, building yourself up from square one) so i feel the key message is here to not give up on your mission and your path.... no matter how much it feels like you want to stop- its cool to stop and scent the roses from time to time, but to muster the courage and keep going is also a challenge, but you'll get there...

he's telling me you are a very kind and caring man who has been through a lot heartache and loss in the past but he wishes to tell you also that you'll be fine, and to make the most of it too because life is shorter than you realize.... step onto your path earlier on, and you'll be in touch with your higher self in no time at all, don't doubt or second-guess yourself- he says this blinking away tears in the left eye....but he's definitely with you and helping you along the way....he's saying also to tell you to give him a pocket/wristwatch so that you can check the time...and keep an eye on it....

hope that it resonates in some way with you
peace & blessings CR

kulapog06

Unread post Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:34 am

CelticRose wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:51 pm
Hi Kulapog06 - would love feedback from you if possible either on this thread or on my celticrose's bio thread ~ Going to tune in now with your permission- I come forward to help in the genuine way and with positive intention only- When link has concluded I strive to tune out promptly and you'll be probably none the wiser that I'm tuning but it will finish when its finished... with all messages posted in this post!

i'm sensing the quiet vibrations so i feel as though you are very empathetic and have a tendency to pick up on these vibrations a lot of the time, whether it be when you have spirit visitors around you, or whether it be through working with sending positive healing and just by being a friendly listening ear to someone in need....being shown that there is a beautiful hue of yellow around you indicating that you are very unsure of your abilities and your path- but once you become more connected in yourself you will find that yes you can become a reader or healer or even teacher if you wanted to go down that path... there is a block/barrier around you which is protective but its not stopping you from learning, its a case where someone has been around you too close and your shields have gone up for fear of being hurt by this person, i feel this someone is more female rather than male, feels like they've given up trying for now but the emotional battle is still very much apparent within you today, this would have taken place in your distant past about 3 months ago.... so distrust was very much clear with you then, but since you have found your empathetic nature of self, you are building on working with the trust & Self-confidence which will come in time

i also get the sense of past lives and you receiving insights about your past lives in dreams... there is an impression here for flying feels like i want to say planes. so its symbolic, but I almost want to say either you are drawn to flying or you are scared of flying for some reason and its this past that is overlapping into your present to stop you from flying forwards....but you will get there -in going forwards - it may even be a fear of change & the unknown which is stopping you, but embrace it because it will turn around your life for the best... so shift your perception on that.... from negative to positive...

you also have the ability to hear angels as well as spirit, your guide is very much present by your side as I'm getting the smell/aroma of smoke being wafted in, and it feels like a male in spirit is tapping their cigar/sitting patiently at a desk waiting for you to acknowledge them, this would be an older man - says to say 1963- in relation to this so it feels very much like a past life linking in around you, and also London connections in with this life as well, want to say Blenheim as well as a sense of going incognito.... so I don't know if you feel drawn to go to London at all.. perhaps its a place you want to go too...or you've been... but this is definitely being shown around you....this is bringing in a sense of peacefulness in with this link too almost a deep peacefulness, reliant on all the senses when working with spirit, though sometimes it may feel hazy like you aren't linking in, this guide is also saying he has a lot to teach you but that you will pick it up along the way
you are very intuitive and you know things about certain people too, like if to avoid them in public, etc, or to be careful, you are being asked to ground more as feel light-headed as well to the point of dizziness/unbalance - have you also got a fascination/admiration for Churchill as a British leader, as well because I hear in the voice in relation this past- that- we shall never surrender! (or words to that effect in with this link.... very strong beliefs though, inspirational as to how you manage in a short space of time, building yourself up from square one) so i feel the key message is here to not give up on your mission and your path.... no matter how much it feels like you want to stop- its cool to stop and scent the roses from time to time, but to muster the courage and keep going is also a challenge, but you'll get there...

he's telling me you are a very kind and caring man who has been through a lot heartache and loss in the past but he wishes to tell you also that you'll be fine, and to make the most of it too because life is shorter than you realize.... step onto your path earlier on, and you'll be in touch with your higher self in no time at all, don't doubt or second-guess yourself- he says this blinking away tears in the left eye....but he's definitely with you and helping you along the way....he's saying also to tell you to give him a pocket/wristwatch so that you can check the time...and keep an eye on it....

hope that it resonates in some way with you
peace & blessings CR
Ms.CelcticRose

Thank you so much for giving me the reading i was really greatful :=)
everything you said was true and i'm experiencing them all. i was just suprise that you even see throught my dreams
well explained specially that you mention that man who always help me in my nightmare pulling me out in the dark and do save my life wow.
you even see my auras color and have no doubt about it that yellow aura around me.
what else can i say.

you really are awesome Ms.CelticRose hope that you can help more people and lead them to the correct path.

may god bless you alway's
love lots kula

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information