Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Shot in the dark

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Kristenbluefin

Unread post Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:27 am

Hello! Thought I would put this out there and see if anyone has any input our advice in general. 1st photo is of myself currently 2nd is of a friend who passed away several years ago. Always wondered if he's watching out in any capacity.
20181025_221250.jpg
Me
P7200099.jpg
P7200099.jpg (40.38 KiB) Viewed 344 times

Ravensfox

Unread post Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:54 pm

Strong bonds will always remain strong even in death, with a friendship so close you can almost guarantee that they are looking out for you. There are some signs that make you know that that person is around you, only you know the feeling or what to look out for, I cannot tell you what you feel or see, but intuition is a pretty good gift to have as its right in the majority of cases.
Ravensfox

CelticRose

Unread post Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:20 pm

hi -

you have an outgoing personality, you have been quiet in the past and sad, the sorrow is shining through the link a bit here, you are driven to releasing the tears, as well and in that picture, its almost like you need to cry to heal and shift your perspective on things too, you have a pale yellow aura, you are free of the past, but need to trust in you a lot. the lad in the 2nd picture is 15 years old, he has a lively energy, playful, even though at times, he wasn't in the past, he would be passionate and always motivate you to succeed with what you wanted to do He has a quiet energy as well in vibration though at times when he's foucsed.

I'm not getting a lot else though if this resonates, let me know and I'll see if more comes in.
Don't lose sight of your path.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information