Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Picture reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Ashleyasks

Unread post Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:24 pm

This is my friend any readings would be appreciated thank you. I do have permission. Thank you.
IMG_20181017_152527.jpg

thelitlecomet

Unread post Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:09 am

Hey there,

Been a while since I've done this... First off - thank you for being up-front that the pic is not of you, and that you do have permission. Posts like this do make me hesitant to respond, but I'm feeling rather connected with the pic so... gosh, I'm hoping all is in order here.

This person has just figured something out - like, lifelong obstacle in the sense of livingstyle/how life works. It's been a long time coming.
Has recently reached a level of understanding and acceptance that was previously missing - HUGE moment for personal growth.
Serious health vibes - specific long-term issue? I feel like the acceptance may have something to do with this.

With the head in the right place, and the eyes looking in the right direction, may the healing begin!

Wants to smile and be happy all the time - hides the 'darker' emotions (read: tears) sometimes even from friends.
Wants to be strong (which she is) but needs to remember that 'strong' can sometimes look pretty different from what most people think. Sometimes you've just got to suss out what it means for you - in that moment - in that life. Not this one.
Whatever happened before is in the past (something did - something very impactful).
Embrace that fresh start and run with it baby! (In a non-Austin Powers way of course... 'baby' is weird word choice... typing out loud now... huh... does 'baby' have any significance here? )

Kitsune

Unread post Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:55 pm

Your friend has concern about her love life. She lost her drive and motivation. This relationship is coming to the end and that makes her re-prioritise her life. Its a big wake up call. She fears having to defend herself,worries she will end up in defensive situation. She needs to stand her ground and take control of her own happiness.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information