Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reading please? Will make sure to leave feedback

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
WildHeart09

Unread post Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've posted. If anyone could help me out with a reading it would be greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to leave as much feedback as I can. I have one specific area I'd like to know about really but anything else you are able to pick up on is also welcomed.
I would like to know if anyone sees my recent ex giving up his legal rights for our children over to me in exchange for no child support on his end...that is the offer I've made him....just waiting to hear back from my lawyer on what he has decided but he's taking his good ol' time...Just want my children safe.
His name is Madison and DOB is 03/22/93
My name is Megan and DOB is 02/05/95

(Not sure if that info is needed but figure I would leave it just in case that helps the connection.)

Thank you to anyone willing to help ease my mind on this situation.

-Meg
Attachments
MEGAN NICOLE.jpg

mmagique

Unread post Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:14 am

He'd like to but he's too stubborn and controlling to do that. You would also (legally) need to have a spouse who would be willing to adopt the children in order for a judge to sign off on that.

You'll have some rocky times with him, but he'll eventually just drift away, so you'll kind of get what you're asking for in the end.

WildHeart09

Unread post Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:51 am

Hi mmagique,

Thank you for responding first off. Unfortunately that sounds just like something he would do. He’s super stubborn and very controlling. My ultimate wish is for him just move on with his life.

Can I ask one more thing? Do you see him trying to get rights over our daughter that I just had. He’s not on the birth certificate and she has my last name. He essentially assaulted me while I was pregnant with her..he didn’t want me having her..I’m very scared for her to have any legal connection to him what’s so ever. I don’t want him neglecting her or our boys. Just really worried for my children to be around him and anyone he associates with.

mmagique

Unread post Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:13 pm

No, I think partying and being a stud is going to be more important than fighting (and most of all) spending money and time trying to do something he knows is unlikely to happen.

I think he has someone whispering in his ear, (his mother or girlfriend?) and that would be the ONLY reason he would even attempt to do so. But I think self-preservation (saving his money) will over-rule anything anyone else will push him to do.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information