Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Say whatever you feel

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
SoothingChaos

Unread post Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:27 pm

Curious about what you guys will get.
Attachments
Din.jpg

intuitiveT

Unread post Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm

hi
ok so this is what i pick up
you have a very big heart, you care about animals and people
im sensing a feeling of disconnect with family .... not a disconnect of love but of not much time spent because of busy lives .... andf feel your looking for a deeper connection i sense a strong female energy that passed on that is with you all the time i think it might be your grandma .... she loves you and walks with you thru your life .... i feel shes one of your guides .... i sense a small group of friends but a close connection with one ... shes a good friend but i sense a bit of distance there due to a new relationshipor new job in her life ,,,, theres some sadness a wanting to connect .... i sense something bad might have happened when you were younger by a man
i get a feeling that you feel no one understands - just know your not alone
i see you are creative and picture you drawing /painting and see you in the future pErsuing this as a career ...online shop
you love animals i see horses ...and nature and i feel a strong connection to a little brown dog
im not feeling a father figure predominantly in your life i think your parents may have seperated and a mother focused on career- theres stuff in your past that needs healing ..... i see a relationship within the year ... be careful not to give your power away by letting someone treat you unkind by ignoring you or withholding love... you shouldnt have to chase love ... it should feel good.... not feel like hurt
i sense a need of wanting to be cared fore ... you have this within you and need to love
and care for yourself completely - do not put your self last and others first
you are a creator and although the path your walking may seem a little difficult know in the future there are brighter blue skies sunny skies coming thru the clouds ... you are blossoming and growing ... spiritually i feel your searching for more meaning trust your intuition it wont guide you wrong , follow your talents, look within and follow your inner guidance always
i hope this helps
any feedback is appreciated
Blessings Love and Light
Tara

mmagique

Unread post Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:19 am

I think that you're at a very exciting (in a good way) time in your life. Enjoy it! Revel in it! Grab it by the horns and ride this high point for as long as it lasts.
Quit holding back! Say the things you need to say, and feel the feelings you're not allowing yourself to experience.
Life is a roller coaster with ups, downs and in betweens. Make sure YOU are in control of the ride, and not the other way around.

SoothingChaos

Unread post Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:05 am

@Tara
I was surprised to how many things I could connect with in your reading. My mom and dad are still together, however, I never really had a relationship with my dad and we were always at odds. I barely speak to my brother because of the past strained our relationship. I do love animals! As for people.. they're not my favorite right now. I'm still healing in that aspect. When I was a kid I loved drawing and creating art. I feel like I lost that passion and perhaps I should rekindle with that part of me. I was going through depression and wanted to create some art to raise my vibration and state of mind. I had a strange dream that I went to buy art supplies and my purse got stolen. In the dream, I'm talking to the security guard and someone opens fire with a machine gun at the store and I go running into the bathroom and leave through the fire emergency. I think the dream startled me so much that I never did go , in real life. As far as friendship goes, I'm more heartbroken and isolated than friendly as custom. As far as romance goes, I'm not looking for any. I can't wait for those bright skies! Thank you for the reading!

@mmagique
Indeed, life is a rollercoaster! I feel like I'm on my way up the tracks right now. The anxiety of knowing what's gonna happen but having no control of it. I've always led a free spirit kind of life and always said what was on my mind but that hasn't worked out so well. I think now is my time just to listen and learn. I do agree that I need to take more control of my life. Thank you for the reading!

Akata

Unread post Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:42 am

Despite your own personal trauma (and remember ones trauma to another person may seem nothing, but to the one it happens to it certainly isn't nothing!), you always remain as positive as you can, which isn't always easy. You have been let down by two friends who were very close to you. Don't punish yourself it is nothing you did, but I know you kind of think that already.I have a conflicting message come as I am typing this for you. I have a female relation, on the outside which in my work usually means an aunt or great aunt, she is female called Emily and she was very blunt and outspoken but another female relation is trying to stop her. I know in life they would have squabbled like this amidst great family rivalry. Emily is saying "She needs to stand u for her self more and stop people taking her for granted", I know know this is mainly aimed at a work place situation which is ongoing. But the other female relation told her to stop it as "You have made adjustments and you are getting there, only fools rush in with a heavy handed approach". Now the last few words are very significant, the only fools rush in is a warning in this case and I can confirm it is about a financial matter, you are aware of it and I am picking up it is a planned change that will have a significant financial impact. They want you to consider everything around this and be sure everything is in order before taking the plunge. The other part "heavy handed approach" has just affected me quite badly, it is a reference they snook in, but as an empath they just briefly put a feeling and emotions on me and have experienced it a number of times before. I won't go into detail here, but you will already know what the reference is for and the torment associated with it. Finally just got "Things are different now, she is climbing up, the horses are calm and not spooking anymore. Sorry for this they just threw that in, also the reference will be something you can relate to, but also shows a period of calm is around you now.

Blessings

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information