Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Heard a Deceased talked to Me

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
KazZ.

Unread post Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:27 pm

I would like to know if he has something to say to me????
I know his brother who told me about his death, at the moment a felt a lot of emotions. Days after I saw a Picture of him and I felt so connected & like I understood him. Then I dreamt he came & gave me something to give his brother, woke up and as long story short I found online a guitar pick my hurt shrunk so bad so I just bought it and engraved it with his name (to give to his brother) all so sudden. I don’t know why I. Then all this days I feel his presence around me and I actually heard him talking to me (not with my ears ) but like in my head but it wansnt my thoughts (don’t know how to explain )
He said “I’m here” and I replied “ I know you are “ then he smiled at me “ at the same time I could kinda know or feel or see how he was sitting near my bed.....
And I never knew him !!!!! (Haven’t given his brother the gift ) but I feel he wants to say something and I thought I was going NUTS but I know what I hear I’m NOT crazy .....
Attachments
ABF7E352-0519-4D68-BE3C-4619CA99B724.jpeg

Krummhildur13

Unread post Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Well so then u must be a channeler ..

acoustic guitar song. All is well

bring the messge to the right place .. as in a dream right.

his life was so short it might be a dream.

All alone in the graveyards singing that song.

liked cars ..

Hugs

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information