Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Please picture read this

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
carleeizzie

Unread post Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:56 pm

The boy in this picture killed himself about 3 months ago. We were dating at the time, and i would love to know any further information if you feel drawn to it in any way. I feel like he is watching over me, but i need confirmation. It would be greatly appreciated to have any information. Thank You, Carlee.
Attachments
IMG_1495077257.jpeg
all love,
Carlee

hewhois

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:31 am

Last edited by hewhois on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:00 am

carleeizzie wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:56 pm
The boy in this picture killed himself about 3 months ago. We were dating at the time, and i would love to know any further information if you feel drawn to it in any way. I feel like he is watching over me, but i need confirmation. It would be greatly appreciated to have any information. Thank You, Carlee.

Hello Carlee

:thinktank: I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers coming your way. I'm familiar with losses of this kind so my heart goes out to you during this painful time.
:welcome: to ABT and i'm so glad you found this community. It's full of lovely people who will go above and beyond to help and support, help guide and answer questions, but also...to help us find our way through when we are lost. :thinktank:

This may be a short post/reading , though I didn't want to read and run. I definitely feel he is and has been close to you now and again (Will explain more further into the post) - I feel that you may have been looking for signs and possibly asking for them, but there is a feeling of sadness that not many have appeared yet. I pick up on this so wanted to comment here that there is nothing to worry about in terms of not receiving many signs right now :hugs:

I feel your boyfriend had a love for music and I feel that his signs will come in the form of songs playing on the radio.As you know signs can come in many forms. Feathers, clouds.. Music is his preference. :o)

I keep seeing a shirt and I feel you have a shirt of his which brings you comfort, hugs. The shirt is what stands out for me. I feel a message of love and thanks coming through. A lot of love for you and thanks for all you did for him. You lit up his life in the short time you had together , you really did.
I really need to pass on that his passing was not connected to any hurt caused by anyone close to him. And that is including you...spirit are asking me to remind you.. ''it was not your fault Carlee'' .. :thinktank:

Your guides are concerned, (understandably right now) for you. I feel as though thoughts may have been creeping in, a feeling of hopelessness and what-if's whizzing around in your mind. Again I can understand, but they urge me to remind you.. it was not your fault, you couldn't have prevented this... and they want you to keep safe. I can't stress how important it is for you to seek out support right now for yourself. As whether you dated for days, weeks, months or years.. it's irrelevant what others think. You loved him, he loved you so much, and this is going to take time.. you need support. Keep a listen our for those songs , they will come in time. I agree with the reader above me, He is not earth bound which is great. He has crossed over and is not stuck anywhere... there is no need to worry about this. I feel he is with loved ones on the other side, family, friends.. and surrounded with love , peace and healing. Did you have a friend, a mutual friend who passed around 1 year ago?. As I am picking up that he is joined by someone who you both knew. It doesn't feel like a relative of either, but more of a friend. A male friend who passed. Would you happen to know who your guides are referring to? . Male. Older than you both... someone who knew you both. Passed in the last 3 years (within)

Please let us know if you have any specific questions carlee or even if you need to talk, we are here.

My thoughts are with you

Samj
Supportive Link for Survivors Bereaved this way :thinktank:
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu

carleeizzie

Unread post Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:52 am

I've posted about him before, but something weird happened last night. i was sleeping but soon awoke to him being beside me, like i was wide away, but right when i like blinked he was gone. it was the day that marked exactly 3 months since he died. and i was wondering if this was a sign or just my mind being crazy. You can see a picture of him in my last post..
all love,
Carlee

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information