Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

picture reading please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
cscott123321

Unread post Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:26 am

I would like to request a picture reading please....thanks
11081397_1801966646695859_1258643981858277018_n.jpg
MRS.PIKEY

mistressnoire

Unread post Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:22 am

Forgive me, I'm practising my clairaudience, so I may be completely off with this. But I wanted to boost you back to the top and practise...

Heaviness. A weight pressing down. There is a loss - related to a female - right now? Needing "a shoulder to cry on". There have been many losses in recent months. There is no blame on you. The wheel is turning. Things are going to get better - have faith. A mystery is going to be solved. You will get help. Your friends are around you. I hear "lifeless place" - I am curious if this relates to a situation or actual place? Things will get better, but you may need to grieve something properly. I heard "skateboards" (I don't know why) and "there is someone in the light" (presumably a positive being watching out for you).

cscott123321

Unread post Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:18 am

I have recently lost someone very close to me and I haven't excepted it yet.....
MRS.PIKEY

CelticRose

Unread post Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:58 am

There's a male in spirit linking in here in relation to your photo. He is 52 years old. He comes forward on a shy personality but quiet vibrations, who would open up once you got to know him personally. He is on a distant link too linking back to childhood, he would have been someone who was not afraid to say what's on his mind, but also a bit of a rebellious character though in his youth. He comes across as a dad/fatherly figure, but someone with a bit of an exterior that appeared as a tougher side of him though once you got to know him inside he was soft/kind hearted. When asked for his description; I see him portrayed as having grey faded hair around his head but in a tousled style, about 5'4 in height, also sense he had trouble walking so he carries a walking stick that he leans on for support and help with walking. He's thinking on what to say. also get the words Cancer Research in relation to your photo. His Spirit energy feels like he's been in Spirit a while, though, so not recently passed over. There is some doubtful energy and confusion around this link, too but feel that's possibly from you not from him. He says while you are waiting to hear from your loved one, you will eventually hear from him/her, but give them some time to heal first. In with this link, a car accident is also mentioned with a ford focus type of car & Volkswagen - a blue one.... and also am given the name of James... too.... as a link to spirit's stepson. A date of significance in relation with his passing is 2008, December time - beginning of the month - around the 1st and 3rd

Message is- You have been thinking about the old times spent between you and the friend. They are healing and will contact you when the timing is right. Please do not worry about them, they are at peace now and are quite content in the Spirit World. We help all of those that pass over learn the ropes before they come through to connect. A lot of love is being sent out to you to help you through current situations, particularly in relation to banking/financial situation. You've been through so much heartache as of late, sometimes its hard to see through it, to make head or tail/some sense of what you are feeling. There is a feminine energy of tucking the hair around her right ear as well, and sadness linking in here too. You feel the need to be the best of the best, but lately things haven't turned out quite as planned. Its almost a case of waylaid obstacles that seek to challenge you, but you'll get there as Spirit will help set you back on track so when you need help, ask and higher spiritual guidance will be given. Also, Grams being mentioned here too (message is)she is fine and perfectly happy. So you are being asked not to stress over the little things, because the little things will add up to the bigger things, a problem halved is a problem solved.... spirit is stepping back now but leaving you with love & a blue hyacinth and a red rose also for you to remember them by. Please take Spirit's love & Blessings

Hope some of this resonates :o) If I could request feedback as it is important because feedback lets us know if we are track or not. Thank you!

cscott123321

Unread post Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:32 pm

Celtic Rose
im confused on who this man could be. i asked a few people if it could be someone they know and no luck?!?! but yes my grandmother is the one whos past and the one id LOVE to talk with!!!!
MRS.PIKEY

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information