Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

am i

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
cscott123321

Unread post Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:00 pm

just want to know if I'm on the correct path in my life a lot has happened in the past couple months
Attachments
38404794_105533440384438_3513118583376838656_n.jpg
MRS.PIKEY

Rowan222

Unread post Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:45 pm

Hello.
I'll give you what I pick up and hope some helps.

I get that you are quite headstrong, shouty if pushed - which can be good in the right situation, bad in others. I see you talking a lot - such as public speaking at events, and being in a crowd like you are organising things or some kind of protest.
I feel you have almost drifted into a situation with a partner and that this will be fine for about 3 months, but then you face a fork in the road (I see a big Y) and you will have to choose then. So I would enjoy things as they are until that time comes for a decision to be made. Nothing you do now will make much difference so I would just carry on with the flow of things.
Money is an issue, so try and keep some to yourself for a rainy day that only you know about or you will be short later when you need it.

That's about all I get at the moment.
let me know if anything is right or completely wrong as it helps me understand
Thank you for posting.

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:05 am

I will tell u of a path . its a path there is no correct path or incorrect path . all paths are correct providing one can see the lessons of the path regardless of the fuk shi . and grow in spite of it. imo u don't need someone to tell u path correct or not but u need to own ur path . mark it like mark it dude. u seem strong I can see it in ur eyes even if u don't see u strong u are dude I can see it. take those life lessons and experiences and own ur path . it is always in ur hands . u don't seem like someone to surrender so never surrender the control or ur path its urs . hoopla doopla read carefully plz im right this will aid u.

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:06 am

psst a path is only wrong when we don't see what it means .

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information