Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

going through a really rough time at the min any help is appreciated x

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
WeepingWillow

Unread post Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:17 am

This is the only way that I could share this photo, i will leave feedback on every comment.

Thank you again

xo

pinkjasmine

Unread post Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:16 pm

The only thing I can sense about you is that your mind gets way too trapped around your issues and you dont get a glimpse of a way out. This is related to anxiety and you should get proper care otherwise you´ll keep running in circles.

WeepingWillow

Unread post Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:01 pm

pinkjasmine wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:16 pm
The only thing I can sense about you is that your mind gets way too trapped around your issues and you dont get a glimpse of a way out. This is related to anxiety and you should get proper care otherwise you´ll keep running in circles.
thank you I agree with the anxiety xo

Samanthaj

Unread post Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:05 am

I can't see your picture anymore Willow, but I completely agree with what Pinkjasmine has said . Just remember there is a way out. Or ...through.... :o)
Replied to your other post. Wishing you all the best
Nature herself does not distinguish between what seed it receives. It grows whatever seed is planted; this is the way life works. Be mindful of the seeds you plant today, as they will become the crop you harvest. Mary Morrissey

TheWay33

Unread post Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:10 am

Chelsea, I know this world doesn't always appear as you'd like it to, but there's a reason for this. The internal storm is what you're battling within yourself at this time. Whatever roadblocks in your mind that you're encountering weren't ones you created yourself, they were put up for you by others.

Please take good care of yourself and remember to devote and invest your precious time to building yourself through positive motivational speeches and books.

You are a rose, and in order to grow into the blossomed flower you will become you must climb through the thorns and continue to feed your desires to grow as much as possible! Every gardener knows that in order to see the beauty in this word; you must believe in a better tomorrow!

Take care, with love and light!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information