Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Is he the one?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
msraven08

Unread post Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:49 am

I have had so many failed relationships in my past that haunt me to this day but he came along and is doing everything right so far and i'm just terrified. What do you see when you look at us? Long-term? :scared: :scared: :scared: :help: Thanks in advance <3
Attachments
ram.jpg

The Captain

Unread post Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:36 pm

I do feel this is a good man but there is a danger of you damaging the relationship unless you can let go of all the pain and hurt of the past and the fear it will repeat. Treat this relationship as if it were your first, because this can indeed be a new start for you in love matters.

msraven08

Unread post Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:52 pm

The Captain wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:36 pm
I do feel this is a good man but there is a danger of you damaging the relationship unless you can let go of all the pain and hurt of the past and the fear it will repeat. Treat this relationship as if it were your first, because this can indeed be a new start for you in love matters.
:hugs: Thank you! I'm trying #workinprogress don't want to mess anything up

msraven08

Unread post Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Anyone else? What else do you see?

Samanthaj

Unread post Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:33 am

He cares for you- that's nice to ''see''
He understands a lot about your past (including relationships that have failed and gone badly)
Do I see this going well --- Yes :thumbsup:
Do I feel anything negative-- Not immediately (which is a good thing!)
What can I see in the present/near future-- I see that nothing much will change. I feel the next couple of months will be about you two learning more about each-other, and I see it going well. You will find you have/had more in common than you had initially thought. This is your foundation (one of). Relating to one another. Seeing good qualities in one another.
He ''wants'' to be The one and I see him making effort -- Maybe a little too much, which may scare you a little bit as in the past it has been a danger-sign. But I do feel this is genuine. I really hope this helps you and sorry for it being short, but didn't want to read and run

Praying for you both & wishing you (both) the best :hugs:

Sam j
Nature herself does not distinguish between what seed it receives. It grows whatever seed is planted; this is the way life works. Be mindful of the seeds you plant today, as they will become the crop you harvest. Mary Morrissey

msraven08

Unread post Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:45 am

Thank Samantha! :hugs:

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information