Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Location near Inverurie

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Rowan222

Unread post Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:42 pm

Hi,
This is a bit of an interactive picture as it is on google maps. If you click on the link to open in a new tab it should take you to a view of a location that you can play with to get different views of the same spot.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@57.37380 ... 312!8i6656

I am interested in the field beside the junction and the junction itself as I have seen 2 events there in the past, but feel free to read the area and older buildings around it.

I will update this thread with what I have seen and found out through research.

Thank you.

keithdeakin

Unread post Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:06 pm

Hi....Very prohibitive area, I was immediately made aware of many murders/killing/fires on a mass scale by waring factors. Quiet a bleak moorland area with round stone type houses that would also include sheep or other living animals. It was strangely, an area, where "local" people would meet to exchange goods such as sheep, fish, cattle, axe, furs etc..a trading post type place. Eventually, over time to be abandoned and left to return as nature intended.
Kind regards.

Rowan222

Unread post Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:47 pm

You are right about the murders as thee was a major battle in the area in 1308 when Robert the Bruce stayed in Inverurie, and his men used this main road and the junction is towards Oldmeldrum where a running battle continued.
The area was a meeting place for local trade but not a major one. Most people would go to the Inverurie Markets.
More later if anyone else wants to read it.

tripleE

Unread post Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:00 pm

i just see the field in red as a lot of blood can tell there was some fight there. getting some trade stalls and horse and carts going up that road really helped me to read thanks :)

intuitiveT

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:45 am

Hi,
Im picking up a very violent death ... a stabbing i sense... i felt short of breath and also felt a pain on the side of my head ... it may have occured in the
house behind the main entrance of the inn.... its giving off very negative vibes

Rowan222

Unread post Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:46 pm

Thank you both for your readings.
Here is what I have seen at this location to see if it matches with what you have picked up on -

Yes this is a very old crossroads, and the road originally crossed between the inn and the garage. It actually ran through where the petrol pumps are. This is shown on the 1400's map. It is also the road taken by William Wallace's men when they chased attackers all the way back to Oldmeldrum. Anyone siding against Wallace was simply killed.
The Garage used to be the Inn and had stables at the rear as it was a carriage stop. Where the inn is used to be a Tollbooth. It is also located at the city limits of Inverurie as indicated by milestones.

Tollbooths were where taxes were taken, Law was declared (often to a drum to precede the reading), and where the sheriff kept prisoners till they were tried by a visiting judge.
What I saw at the back of the inn - behind the house and around where the road is now, is a hanging of a man in the 1400's. There was a small crowd of about 40 people, and there were steps up to a gangway that was about 10ft off the ground and about 12ft long. At the end was what looked like a door frame, where he was tied with a rope around his neck and to the top of the frame. Then he was pushed off the end. It wasn't a hanging like we know today.

Also at this spot - in the field beyond the junction is a more recent event. Over a period of about a month I kept seeing a red car in the field, and a feeling like ice was poured over me each time I passed it. Eventually I made the link and talked with a young man in the car.
It was winter, and night when he and his girlfriend were driving on the main road towards Inverurie. A car at the junction slipped on ice and caused him to swerve. He corrected, but because of the ice he went off the road and into the field - which is lower than the road. The impact killed his girlfriend, but he was alive for a few hours after it. He couldn't breathe because of a chest injury and had a major head injury too. He just kept saying that it wasn't his fault. Because the vehicle was below the road it was not discovered before the next day, by which time he had died from a combination of his injuries and freezing to death.
It was quite a strong link, and I felt his cold, pain and sadness seeing his girlfriend dead.

I did find a wreath left at that spot a few months later, but have not found solid evidence for the hanging, although was typical at tollbooths.

Well done for those who picked up on events.

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:50 am

that sounds retarded why would I want to look at different angles of google images...……………………………..

intuitiveT

Unread post Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:42 am

this is good to know ... the pain on the side of my head and the shortness of breath match his injuries... i think he was impaled with something in the accident... maybe thats why i picked up on stabbing?? i could see him in the field trying to call for help but hardly any sound coming out .... poor people may they be at peace whatever timeline or reality they may be in.... as for that property ...its got tonnes of negative vibes ...
thanks for this exercise :)
Blessings
Tara

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information