Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Location near Inverurie

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Rowan222

Unread post Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:42 pm

Hi,
This is a bit of an interactive picture as it is on google maps. If you click on the link to open in a new tab it should take you to a view of a location that you can play with to get different views of the same spot.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@57.37380 ... 312!8i6656

I am interested in the field beside the junction and the junction itself as I have seen 2 events there in the past, but feel free to read the area and older buildings around it.

I will update this thread with what I have seen and found out through research.

Thank you.

keithdeakin

Unread post Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:06 pm

Hi....Very prohibitive area, I was immediately made aware of many murders/killing/fires on a mass scale by waring factors. Quiet a bleak moorland area with round stone type houses that would also include sheep or other living animals. It was strangely, an area, where "local" people would meet to exchange goods such as sheep, fish, cattle, axe, furs etc..a trading post type place. Eventually, over time to be abandoned and left to return as nature intended.
Kind regards.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information