Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can anyone please give me a reading about my pregnancy and love life?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Kandikanekiller

Unread post Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:32 am

I have all the symptoms of early pregnancy, so took two pregnancy tests that came back positive. My boyfriend wants me to have an abortion, but I decided not to. I would like to know if I am in fact pregnant and if it is a normal pregnancy. I wpupd also like to know if my boyfriend will stick it out or bail.
Attachments
2145665_1154675.jpg
2145665_1154675.jpg (5.17 KiB) Viewed 261 times
2018072_6202554.jpg

MsxRenegade

Unread post Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:58 pm

For something like this, you honestly need to schedule an appointment with a doctor. Whether someone here confirms or denies whether you're pregnant or not, you still need to double check with a doctor.
Just by looking at the tests, the first line is barely visible so I would say you're testing too soon or maybe you're not pregnant.

I think you're excited by the idea of being pregnant and becoming a mother and it sounds like your boyfriend is not quite on board with that. So it may be time to look inside yourself and decide whether becoming a mother is something you're actually ready for or not. And if it is, you maybe want to move on and be with someone who actually wants that same thing as well.

Good luck to you! Much love and light! <3

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information