Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Picture Reading Please AnyThing you Get

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
CherishDestiny89

Unread post Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:30 pm

Please give me anything you get
Attachments
final.jpg
WIN_20170802_17_15_58_Pro 0487_edited.jpg

The Captain

Unread post Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Oh, people so underestimate you and put you down. But you also play up to an image of being girly and sweet and not much else. You do want to be taken seriously for your mind and your talent, so try to show your real personality more often and stop playing a 'role' in order to attract love and popularity. Don't let yourself be confined in a 'box' of stereotype. Dare to be yourself! I feel you have a great mission to fulfill in life and can do exceedingly well for yourself if you follow your heart. Don't let anyone tell you that you cannot do something. You have a lot of willpower and potential that you must use more often. Believe in yourself and don't listen to anyone who tries to keep you down. I am getting a strong connection with animals that might become your purpose.

CherishDestiny89

Unread post Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Wow!!
Thank you Captain!!

With love Romy

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:50 pm

CherishDestiny89 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:15 pm
Wow!!
Thank you Captain!!

With love Romy

:welcome: Back, Romy .. Glad to see you registered again

I'll come back to this when I have some free time to read :thinktank:
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

CherishDestiny89

Unread post Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:35 pm

Thnx Samantha !!

That's okay .. I already got a good read from Captain!! But if you have more to say i will wait for your reply and thank you!!

Samanthaj

Unread post Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:29 am

More than welcome :o)
"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - A. A. Milne

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information