Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Reading Request Please :)

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
fijianrumi

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:26 am

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a blessed day. I would really appreciate a picture reading. The photograph is of myself.

Thank you and love to all of you xx
Attachments
15726966_10154290541660669_1710643331025208670_n.jpg
Last edited by fijianrumi on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Captain

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:00 am

You give off different vibes at different times so a four year old photo will only give off impressions of you from four years ago, not the present. A recent photo will give a more up-to-date reading.

fijianrumi

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:58 pm

Thank you so much! I've added a recent picture of me taken within the last 2 months.

The Captain

Unread post Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:48 am

I feel that your energy is very strong and that this can be very intimidating for anyone who wants to get close to you. You have a very intense dominating presence and you give off a vibe of almost danger. It would take a very confident and powerful person to handle you. But I feel you may be more drawn to gentler, more passive souls. So you can get caught in a love bind of being attracted to those who are not right for you. You definitely have the dramatic intensity to be an actor or model. I feel that one day you will be very, very rich.

fijianrumi

Unread post Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:08 pm

Thank you very much! I do feel that I'm in a sense attracted to danger. I don't have that many friends as people are reluctant to approach me or talk to me, and I've heard often that from my first impression I seem fairly intimidating. I'm very impulsive and make decisions based on overwhelming emotions. I am attracted to gentle and passive souls as I don't feel comfortable in a position where I'm not the dominant one.

Thank you very much!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information