Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hello! Any insights based on this recent picture?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Purple20

Unread post Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:53 pm

I'd like to know anything regarding my childhood; anything in particular you notice or would like to bring to light? Also, anything regarding romance, personality, jobs/careers, and finances.
I wonder if there is someone from the other side wanting to send a message? I don't want to say too much.

Any other input is welcome. :)

Thank you!
Photo on 2018-07-18 at 09.11 #2.jpg
Photo on 2018-07-18 at 09.11 #2.jpg (93.27 KiB) Viewed 494 times

arianna

Unread post Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:39 pm

Hello

I feel like you can connect to others in a way using another level. Kind of like telepathy or maybe more than than. I feel like you've had a difficult life regarding finances and love. You need to lay back and live a little. Enjoy the little moments life gives you and rejoice in them.

Your past is gone, dont dwell on it so much. Grow because of your expereince and let yourself free. I feel like you were somewhat caged or living in a restricted life earlier. Life will always be hard work for you. You will improve in jobs and get to do something you like a little better. But it depends on you, you have to make it happen. make the first step and be bold and go out there and put yourself out there. you will find what you are looking for.As for love, be careful, as around you there are not alot of trustworthy people. Continue to be cautious in that aspect for now.

Hope this helps.

Blessings
ARianna

intuitiveT

Unread post Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:23 pm

Hi ,
I just want to start out by saying you are a very strong and brave girl ... Your not alone in this world .... I sense you lost your mom or a mother type figure maybe your grandma or auntie... I lost mine at the age of 11...
I want to tell you that the signs your seeing are your mom letting you know she loves you and shes with you every step of your journey .... we never die we just change form ... your wiser than you know .... you dont relate that much with girls your own age because of some of the stupid things they do .... you see and feel things deeper ... i can see it in your eyes....i think your a very intuitive girl
your mom gave you everything you need on this journey.... she taught you to believe in yourself and to respect yourself .... and to LOVE yourself ... she taught you what true love is and dont ever forget your self worth...
when it comes to relationships trust your gut ...if a boy puts you down once ...you walk and dont look back... EVER!!! dont go searching for a love you think is missing in your life .... you have it all inside of you .... when you feel alone and like no one understands all you have to do is give yourself a BIGGG HUUUG and you can talk to her .... even if you cant see her trust shes there beside you Always ..... I see you going into the medical field and making a huge difference on this planet
i can sense your love of animals and sense they are attracted to you as well
always follow your intuition ... that feeling in your gut and chest it will never steer you wrong... if you have a weird feeling around someone TRUST IT .... you dont have to listen to what adults say if it feels unsafe or scary to you ... you can always find someone outside of the situation like a teacher to talk to....Never listen to someone out of fear ...your space right now may not be the greatest but it wont be like this for long .... trust in yourself and the guidance your getting .... if you feel like you shouldnt trust someone and dont know why,,,, TRUST THE FEELING!!!! It will save you in alot of life jams
I see the life ahead of you as being amazing!!!
always remember we create our reality by the thoughts we think
you can achieve anything you put your mind to
even tho we struggle to make sense of things ... there is a reason
Just know things wont always be like this .... if you want a certaintype of friend imagine you already have them ... relationship. job etc imagine the life you want and really FEEL IT .. the life ahead of you is amazing...ALWAYS TRUST YOUR INNER GUIDANCE -if something doesnt feel right ITS NOT
Lots of Love
HUUUGGGSSSS
Tara xo

Purple20

Unread post Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:56 pm

Hi ,
I just want to start out by saying you are a very strong and brave girl ... Your not alone in this world .... I sense you lost your mom or a mother type figure maybe your grandma or auntie... I lost mine at the age of 11...
I want to tell you that the signs your seeing are your mom letting you know she loves you and shes with you every step of your journey .... we never die we just change form
Thankfully, my mom is still here with me, alive and well. I did lose my maternal grandmother when I was, say 5 or 6? I only got to speak with her once over the phone, but I’m not too fond of the memory as she passed not too long after. Maybe it’s her?
... your wiser than you know .... you dont relate that much with girls your own age because of some of the stupid things they do .... you see and feel things deeper ... i can see it in your eyes....i think your a very intuitive girl
Yeah, as I never grew up with a sister, I always felt I missed the special connection I’d see with others who did. Admittedly, I’m still jealous of those with sisterly bonds, and I continue to seek that…much to my detriment, as I feel I can come off a bit ‘desperate’ and ‘clingy’. I'm currently in the search for my 'sister', I want to be able to have that bond with a group of strong, feminine women who we all can count on each other.
I’ve also been told that I am an intuitive person; I’ve always been known to be the sensitive one, very quick to get emotional and cry. It’s something I consider to be more of a curse, as I’d like to keep my composure more often, but I’m trying to love that part of me.
your mom gave you everything you need on this journey.... she taught you to believe in yourself and to respect yourself .... and to LOVE yourself ... she taught you what true love is and dont ever forget your self worth...
when it comes to relationships trust your gut ...if a boy puts you down once ...you walk and dont look back... EVER!!! dont go searching for a love you think is missing in your life .... you have it all inside of you .... when you feel alone and like no one understands all you have to do is give yourself a BIGGG HUUUG and you can talk to her .... even if you cant see her trust shes there beside you Always ..... I see you going into the medical field and making a huge difference on this planet
You know, it’s funny you mention that, as it was suggested that I think of getting into becoming a Nurse, or Psychiatrist, or even a Doctor. It was suggested I go into that as I’d be able to make a lot of money, but my heart’s not in either of those. Personally, I see myself working as a Clinical Neuropsychologist, where I may likely work in a hospital and open up a business down the line?
I'm also learning to teach myself self-love. For so long, I've always let others walk all over me and treat me as poorly as I let them. Nowadays, I've been meditating using guided positive affirmations, and I notice that I have dreams where guys have been fawning over me. I see myself in a much more pleasant light already.
i can sense your love of animals and sense they are attracted to you as well
always follow your intuition ... that feeling in your gut and chest it will never steer you wrong... if you have a weird feeling around someone TRUST IT .... you dont have to listen to what adults say if it feels unsafe or scary to you ... you can always find someone outside of the situation like a teacher to talk to....Never listen to someone out of fear ...your space right now may not be the greatest but it wont be like this for long .... trust in yourself and the guidance your getting .... if you feel like you shouldnt trust someone and dont know why,,,, TRUST THE FEELING!!!! It will save you in alot of life jams
I absolutely love animals and children! I’ll be honest; I always wanted to be one of those people whose energy is pure enough that I have animals surrounding me. I feel women who can do that have strong feminine energy, and I aim to fully tap into that. They bring out the gentleness and maternal nature in me, and I’d love to integrate that into other parts of my life.
As for the people in my life, or I should say, those who were in the past, I feel I’m always attracting those who end up hindering my growth in some way. I’m currently spending time with myself before I seek new friends, partially due to past people in my life who brought stress and insecurity.
I see the life ahead of you as being amazing!!!
always remember we create our reality by the thoughts we think
you can achieve anything you put your mind to
even tho we struggle to make sense of things ... there is a reason
Just know things wont always be like this .... if you want a certaintype of friend imagine you already have them ... relationship. job etc imagine the life you want and really FEEL IT .. the life ahead of you is amazing...ALWAYS TRUST YOUR INNER GUIDANCE -if something doesnt feel right ITS NOT
I do envision myself living life in luxury, with endless amounts of money and other forms of abundance. I feel it’s possible for me, and I work as much as I can in achieving that. However, as I mentioned in the past, I have to rid myself of past grievances and resentment, especially towards those who hurt me. I want to live my life going forward, but I notice that I still act as though they’re still in my life. I even find myself screaming myself awake (screaming at someone), which I know I still have a lot to let go. I wish I hadn’t been hurting still, but I’m still at a loss as to how to let go and be happier with myself. I want to learn to love openly and be able to be vulnerable.

Thank you for your response! <3

Purple20

Unread post Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:08 pm

I feel like you can connect to others in a way using another level. Kind of like telepathy or maybe more than than.

I have been told that I am seen as an empathetic person, but I'm still struggling to tap fully into that. I am currently meditating more often, but I still feel as if I'm 'stuck' if that makes sense.
I feel like you've had a difficult life regarding finances and love. You need to lay back and live a little. Enjoy the little moments life gives you and rejoice in them.
Yes; I definitely wouldn't say I grew up in poverty, but I still feel like I don't have a hold of money. I'd like to live my life in luxury, as I can see myself living as such, but I still feel stagnant in life at this moment. As for my love life, I'm not really lucky in that department. There'd been instances where things almost happened, though it hadn't worked out for either of us for whatever reason. Shortly after, I'll see them off with someone else, which admitedly, makes me feel 'less special', if that makes sense. I do want to find true love, I want a guy who doesn't treat me poorly.
Your past is gone, dont dwell on it so much. Grow because of your expereince and let yourself free. I feel like you were somewhat caged or living in a restricted life earlier. Life will always be hard work for you. You will improve in jobs and get to do something you like a little better. But it depends on you, you have to make it happen. make the first step and be bold and go out there and put yourself out there. you will find what you are looking for.As for love, be careful, as around you there are not alot of trustworthy people. Continue to be cautious in that aspect for now.
Growing up, I guess I was a tiny bit sheltered? Some of the things other kids my age would do I couldn't, such as the freedom to date, and I was always so hungry for love. Other than that, things were fine. As for jobs, I'm currently working towards finding a part-time position; anything where I can make some sort of money.

Thank you <3

MsxRenegade

Unread post Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:35 pm

I feel like you’re judging yourself on the lack of relationships you’ve had. Like, you look around and see that everyone else has had a lot of boyfriends/girlfriends and you’re wondering why you’re not having the same experiences. You’re so young and there’s so much more to you than just people that you date.
Give it time, plug away at saving money right now and working towards an education or training in what you want to do. Just let it happen naturally, basically. It will come.

I keep getting the name Chase. I feel like this is someone in your circle that you know. There may be something there romantically. Although I feel it’s one sided. That’s okay.

I feel like you’re definitely confused about what you eventually want to do with your life. I feel like there’s a lot of butting heads happening. Like your family wants you to go to school, but you don’t feel confident about that decision for some reason.

I feel as though you’ve experienced some trauma at an early age. I feel like you were definitely bound somehow or maybe locked in your room a lot. I’m so sorry. I wish I could give you a hug! You are strong. You are brave. And you are NOT defined by the things that have happened to you.

You’re going to reach a point in your life where there is stability. You’ll have a safe place to live, money to pay the bills and then some, and you’re going to be happy with your job. I can so easily see you working at a college doing some kind of administrative work! (good for you!)

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to practice! Don't be afraid to let me know what I got right or wrong.

Love and light! <3

hlxalight

Unread post Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:35 pm

Hi

I see a willingness to learn, you like to read, or search the internet about things. You're very interested in mental health as when you were younger you had some depression- you want to help others. I sense you have been hurt by a boy; mostly through school- you still check on him. Maybe he's with someone else now? You are looking for maybe bar/waitressing jobs but want to go to college- yet worried about finance. I feel you have a dog as well, maybe puppy or puppy like.

A girl at school- maybe when you were around 12 was your best friend, very close bond... Broke down, maybe because she moved away. I think you should reach out to her.
Do you run/keep fit? This could be good for you for now, also know there's a male energy passed around you. He listens to you; I don't feel like you like make up, or going out much with friends. You enjoy staying on the internet and being with family- although it annoys you and restricts you. Please know you will feel happier soon. This is just a phase. Love x

Purple20

Unread post Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:16 am

I feel like you’re judging yourself on the lack of relationships you’ve had. Like, you look around and see that everyone else has had a lot of boyfriends/girlfriends and you’re wondering why you’re not having the same experiences. You’re so young and there’s so much more to you than just people that you date.
Thank you for this; sometimes I forget that I should be focusing on myself and worry over what I shouldn't.

I keep getting the name Chase. I feel like this is someone in your circle that you know. There may be something there romantically. Although I feel it’s one sided. That’s okay.
Hmm, that's interesting. I currently don't know anyone with that name, actually.

I feel as though you’ve experienced some trauma at an early age. I feel like you were definitely bound somehow or maybe locked in your room a lot. I’m so sorry. I wish I could give you a hug! You are strong. You are brave. And you are NOT defined by the things that have happened to you.
Yes, there were things I won't talk about out of privacy concerns, but it's taking me a while to come to terms. I also have the feeling that something else happened that may or may not be blocked from memory. Hmm, maybe it'll come out, maybe not?
You’re going to reach a point in your life where there is stability. You’ll have a safe place to live, money to pay the bills and then some, and you’re going to be happy with your job. I can so easily see you working at a college doing some kind of administrative work! (good for you!)

That's good :); sometimes I worry but this is confirmation that I'm on the right track.

Thank you!

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:48 am

u look confused to serous or shocked. . . . past is past dude one must move forward hehe xD

DukeLordDuke

Unread post Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:49 am

hah but u gotta know one thing dude nd that's that u are stellar xD

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information