Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Guidance

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Rubygem

Unread post Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:36 pm

I jus need help, a little advice perhaps. I've been so unlucky this passed year, financially, romantically & mentally. I know there's good to come but how can I stop feeling so empty ? I want to be doing so much more with people that I love. I also think I found a love but he always pulls away. I feel a little misguided and need an outside perspective.
Attachments
IMG_9872.JPG
Not Deceased
Last edited by Rubygem on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Captain

Unread post Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:28 pm

Of course, you are not really empty - you only feel that way because you have not explored your own nature enough. You don't know exactly what it is that will make you happy, You may have a vague idea, but don't know for sure because you don't know yourself or love yourself enough. You are going more on what you think you should want or what other people, movies, books, society etc. tell you that you should want. The universe listens to you and says "Well, this woman doesn't know exactly what or who she wants to ask for!" so it cannot give it to you. You need to spend a lot of time getting to know yourself deeply and in liking yourself, discovering who you are, and what things in life really make you happy. Write down what it was that made you really happy in the past. You must fight your fears of intimacy or closeness or dependence or control or whatever it is that sends other people away from you. It is not another person you have to fall in love with - it is yourself. You are putting up roadblocks to your own success. But once you are firm in your knowledge of your own self, you will attract everything you want to you.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information