Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

How can I find love? :)

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Jin Woo

Unread post Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Hello I am having issues with finding a woman who was interested on me and is willing to start a relationship.
I also fell very damaged on the inside due to experiences in my life, how can I fix that?
Idk could any gifted psychic give me some help in this topic? Thank You
20180707_093727.jpg
Me

RazialDrakken

Unread post Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:24 am

Hi Jin,
I sense that your heart is pure and you mean well in everything that you do. I also get that you have insecurities that seem to pop up surprisingly. But the good news is that i sense a fire that burns within you that tells you to never give up. In my experience, finding love is a tough but trusting yourself and in your higher power will lead you to the right person. Remember, everyone has another half of their soul out there waiting for the right time to surface. But more importantly than that is to relax and be comfortable in your own skin. I sense you have all the qualities of an awesome person and the love of your life will see it and be instantly attracted to you. Don't give up and most importantly, don't compromise your core beliefs. Trust in yourself and you will come out on top. That is what I see for you. I can see you with someone is going to love you for who you are. I hope that this helps you.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information