Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

a photograph of me from a few years ago

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
anastasiababin2000

Unread post Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:47 pm

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7m9etDe65kM/U ... G_0166.JPG this is me. i do not know what to think...i think i look horrible. too fat. but whatever. it is from a few years ago from an acting studio photo.

lia.toni

Unread post Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:53 pm

I see an interesting arrangement of qualities in you.

You may be generally percieved as a little nervous and introverted but the reality of that perception is you are just extremely observant.. You are also very intelligent and intuitive. As a result of those three strong qualities you approach your life with steadiness and caution and you have gained a vivid sense of control over impulses (possibly from constantly having to deal with impulse-fueled consequences in the past). In this caution you always speak purposefully (unless around that one person you can completely let your guard down with) and sensibly and you tend to have a general cordial relationship with most people within any given environment.

You have your own thoughts and seldom doubt your sensibilities but are always open to exchange and learn with individuals that you feel are genuine, interesting, and intellectual.

You also make yourself very transparent- I see that you are quite facially expressive and you have no problem receiving and transmitting energy and feelings to those you are communicating with to understand or be understood. You value honesty and you're aware enough to be able to provide that in many ways and manifest honest relationships with others. Speaking of relationships, I tried to look into the types of relationships you have and didn't see much. I don't feel you have much interest in sexuality and romanticism (at least for the moment) and most of your platonic relationships stop at a certain level of intimacy (which i believe you do on purpose to maintain your spiritual health)...but I did see a flash of you having a strong connection to an animal. I'm not sure if that was fact or I'm making things up at this point lol.

I also see your aura. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I see an orange aura. I just recently discovered this aspect of my gifts so I'm not that educated on the meanings of the colors, so here are a few bullet points from a webiste about the qualities of an orange aura indiviudal:

*enjoys company of others
*thoughtful and generous
*strong empathy
*charming sensitivity
*calming energy
*forgiving/no grudges
*impatient

Let me know if you have any questions or if any of this even makes sense to you. Peace and Love.

anastasiababin2000

Unread post Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:24 pm

hi that was really interesting thanks! orange used to be one of my favourite colours. and yes i did have a strong connection with certain animals myself. i am always impatient it is true and it bothered me. i hate sex and stuff and would rather be at a kindergarten friend level and miss it a lot. i wish someone would tell me what job i will have right now.

anababin2000

Unread post Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:13 pm

ok thank you. it's me cause i could not log in in that same account. i do not know if at my age, nearly 30, i can form any relationships. i always believed most good friendships are childhood friendships. my parents would move around a lot and i never got the chance to keep any of my friends. i do not work but wish i did, at the same time, i am exhaused. i do not know why. i feel like i've seen the world enough :( I dont know.

anababin2000

Unread post Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:34 pm

You're also right about having a relationship with an animal I had two dogs, one cat with kittens, and a few hamsters and i swear the cat was psychic. my recent baby animal was a little poodle. but my mom gave it away to a veternarian. she is evil. i think they placed him to sleep/death. a few weeks before that, he would shake and cry and sob all the time, like he knew his death was coming :( I feel like I should be have stopped my evil mother, but I did not know how. I still remember him as a little puppy sleeping and falling all the time on his little paws :(

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information