Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Hello :) Reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Isato

Unread post Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:18 am

Hello all, thank you for coming onto this page to have a look. I would like a reading from anyone who has any impressions of my photo below. Any readings or impressions will be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you

Karma7

Unread post Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:20 pm

Hello... first thing, I've got a feeling of a older woman that surrounds you.

Isato

Unread post Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Karma7 wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:20 pm
Hello... first thing, I've got a feeling of a older woman that surrounds you.
Interesting, I have a feeling I know who you could be referring to.

Is there anything else about this woman that sticks out to you?

CelticRose

Unread post Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi Isato - I know you asked for a reading, on my bio, but I'm gonna reply to this post. So I hope that's ok!
I would like to practice photos and try to get better with reading them :)

You are a gentleman at heart, very much so! You have pain radiating within that you are needing to let go of, this pain is from a break-up or a separation around you, also there is a sense of light airy feelings on your right foot/leg, indicating more grounding is perhaps needed to ensure you are one foot into the present and not looking back at the past.

You are feeling nervous about somebody around you - a lady in her 40s-50s age group, feeling of butterflies here in the solar plexus chakra, but know that love and light is being sent out to you to help you feel less afraid of talking to them. There's a focus on a situation that caused a lot of distrust within yourself in the month of January just gone, that it was a long waited process of careful planning and a lot of hard work went into this as well to help you feel good in yourself. This is in relation with opening the floodgates a bit on the awareness side of things and what you do spiritually in your development as a person.

You are very much aware of your instincts and what it is you need to do in the way of approach, you know deep down what you want to do as a dream, or a few dreams on the mind, but are uncertain as to whether or not you want to go for them. Am also shown a small campfire as well in relation to your energy, this is symbolic in the sense that you are indeed a passionate person in doing and rekindling for the spark as to what your heart knows best, but at present, you are just watching the fire burn , you need to encourage yourself to take action and motivate yourself to doing the best you can do in such circumstances and in your current situation.. fire is also energy meaning that movement and changes much needed are indeed coming but your heart knows there is a decision that your heart has been querying and questioning about, but your intuition is telling you YES. Also get the words of a mechanic in with you so you are good at fixing things and being good generally with your hands/making things work.

You also have a light peaceful energy as well that is remarkably high, but you know when you are feeling down that there are others around you to bring you the much needed upliftment to cheer you up. You are being asked to smile more too because smile power does work to bring in the much needed happiness.
Also, there's a feeling of an uncomfortable-ness where you are scratching the back of your neck, like you are feeling puzzled over a situation, you are analyzing it too deeply, you are being asked to take a step back because what you are seeing at the moment- its like you are seeing the trunk of the tree but not the actual tree itself - you need to be seeing the bigger picture for all it is worth, and yes you are very much worth it, you just need to place the trust in yourself and to believe in you a little bit more!!!!

You will get there!!! To where-ever it is that you are headed, your journey is there for you. A new beginning and a new chapter is also in sight, you are turning the leaf of the old chapter to start afresh. This started for you beginnings of May. You may feel like you are off the beaten track, but you have so much support from those around you and spirit / angels to set you back on track.

Keep going and living the life for the moment because you can do it! You know you can deep down!

Also lastly, i'm receiving a beautiful tidal wave of love/healing along the link for you, just trust in you to guide yourself through. The past is history, not coming back!! Trust in the dawning of tomorrow as tomorrow in itself is a new day.

Love & much light to you, CR
Don't lose sight of your path.

Isato

Unread post Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:52 pm

CelticRose wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:12 pm
Hi Isato - I know you asked for a reading, on my bio, but I'm gonna reply to this post. So I hope that's ok!
I would like to practice photos and try to get better with reading them :)

You are a gentleman at heart, very much so! You have pain radiating within that you are needing to let go of, this pain is from a break-up or a separation around you, also there is a sense of light airy feelings on your right foot/leg, indicating more grounding is perhaps needed to ensure you are one foot into the present and not looking back at the past.

You are feeling nervous about somebody around you - a lady in her 40s-50s age group, feeling of butterflies here in the solar plexus chakra, but know that love and light is being sent out to you to help you feel less afraid of talking to them. There's a focus on a situation that caused a lot of distrust within yourself in the month of January just gone, that it was a long waited process of careful planning and a lot of hard work went into this as well to help you feel good in yourself. This is in relation with opening the floodgates a bit on the awareness side of things and what you do spiritually in your development as a person.

You are very much aware of your instincts and what it is you need to do in the way of approach, you know deep down what you want to do as a dream, or a few dreams on the mind, but are uncertain as to whether or not you want to go for them. Am also shown a small campfire as well in relation to your energy, this is symbolic in the sense that you are indeed a passionate person in doing and rekindling for the spark as to what your heart knows best, but at present, you are just watching the fire burn , you need to encourage yourself to take action and motivate yourself to doing the best you can do in such circumstances and in your current situation.. fire is also energy meaning that movement and changes much needed are indeed coming but your heart knows there is a decision that your heart has been querying and questioning about, but your intuition is telling you YES. Also get the words of a mechanic in with you so you are good at fixing things and being good generally with your hands/making things work.

You also have a light peaceful energy as well that is remarkably high, but you know when you are feeling down that there are others around you to bring you the much needed upliftment to cheer you up. You are being asked to smile more too because smile power does work to bring in the much needed happiness.
Also, there's a feeling of an uncomfortable-ness where you are scratching the back of your neck, like you are feeling puzzled over a situation, you are analyzing it too deeply, you are being asked to take a step back because what you are seeing at the moment- its like you are seeing the trunk of the tree but not the actual tree itself - you need to be seeing the bigger picture for all it is worth, and yes you are very much worth it, you just need to place the trust in yourself and to believe in you a little bit more!!!!

You will get there!!! To where-ever it is that you are headed, your journey is there for you. A new beginning and a new chapter is also in sight, you are turning the leaf of the old chapter to start afresh. This started for you beginnings of May. You may feel like you are off the beaten track, but you have so much support from those around you and spirit / angels to set you back on track.

Keep going and living the life for the moment because you can do it! You know you can deep down!

Also lastly, i'm receiving a beautiful tidal wave of love/healing along the link for you, just trust in you to guide yourself through. The past is history, not coming back!! Trust in the dawning of tomorrow as tomorrow in itself is a new day.

Love & much light to you, CR
You read me like a book Celtic, I am sooo ecstatic and joyful with the information you provided. Thank you so very much, it is greatly appreciated :grin: :grin: :grin:

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information