Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Very lost right now... requesting reading please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
RavensReign

Unread post Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:53 pm

I ask politely that only people who pick up a strong amount of energy respond with a reading as I am very lost right now and am in need of good information. I've asked the universe for help and I believe the right person will find this. I can't figure out how to put the image here so I just gave the link at the bottom.

Thanks in advance,
Austin

cndparker35

Unread post Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:26 am

Confidence. You need confidence. You are not "bleh". You were created for a reason. It doesn't have to be a monumental reason, it can be something small. At least once a day do something kind for someone. Holding a door open or telling an elderly lady she looks pretty. As you get more comfortable with this you will feel more comfortable with yourself. Let being nice be your reason. Make it a habit.

Serenity_granted

Unread post Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:44 am

i see a shadow behind you. i don't know what it is. i only saw what i see, and interpret how I THINK it means. maybe an attachment? idk and i am not sure really what an attachment is. your energy is out of wack. try grounding yourself and protecting yourself. did you ever play spirit board? something like that, but you can get rid of it. just pray.
Sending Peace, Love, and Light

www999

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:51 am

Austin,

You are in a place of stagnation right now. I would almost describe this as a sort of Hanged Man tarot energy but heavier. You have brought yourself to this place that you are in and allowed yourself to remain and wallow in your present energy, which is not only not serving you but is also hurting you. You must let go of the past and forgive and release yourself entirely from the relationships and/or circumstances that have brought you to this current point, but most importantly, you must take complete control of your mind and discipline yourself to focus on what you really want and moving forward intentionally in thought and action. If you make the decision to do this, God is going to open doors of opportunity for you to move forward freely and with assistance. If you release everything that is holding you back and LET GO, everything will come to you. You will understand when it happens and as it continues to progress. Again, this can only happen for you as you release your past and shift your perception of your present and choose now to move forward. You must speak to yourself until you deeply feel and believe in the core of your spirit: “I am free. I am moving into my future. What I want is coming to me quickly. I am helped in growing into the highest version of myself.” When you believe this regardless of circumstance, everything will start falling into place immediately but not before you are sure of it. Your angels surround you with love and protection, but poor focus and decision making has attracted negative energies to you, which has pulled you down and back. The place you are in is critical timing to your future development, and it is absolutely necessary that you choose, and soon, what you want and where you are heading. This is your message. I hope it helps. I believe in you. God created you with strong purpose, and there is something very special ahead of you that will bring you great fulfillment. Choose that path. Move forward. You are loved so deeply. You are special. Your light is stronger than what is weighing you down and holding you back! Let go of the negative relationship(s). Whoever it is is not good for your growth. You will know in your heart who it is. You do have someone positive around you who has your best interest at heart. This person supports you. They will help lift you up if you need encouragement. Recognize your power and take responsibility for yourself spiritually and emotionally moving forward, and your entire life is about to change for the better. A warning: if you choose to stay where you are for much longer, it will be very difficult for you to change into the future. Right now is the time. I hope this helps.

Seven

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:36 am

RavensReign wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:53 pm
I ask politely that only people who pick up a strong amount of energy respond with a reading as I am very lost right now and am in need of good information. I've asked the universe for help and I believe the right person will find this. I can't figure out how to put the image here so I just gave the link at the bottom.

Thanks in advance,
Austin

This for you is a time of reconstruction of areas of your life ( Capricorn energy) this will be a time of looking at situations from a new perspective if you aren't doing that, you should be. Some areas will be very personal and you must decide which areas in your life you need to let go of (Uranus/Taurus). The mental process is wobbling and why you feel lost (Mercury early degree) so what is needed is set prime directive instead of being overwhelmed, set short range goals you can achieve. Stay away from doing too much all at once (Neptune's energies are Pisces Scorpio) trying to accomplish too much will make you feel disoriented. Begin to formulate plans, short range goals now (Sun late degrees) pull yourself up by the boot straps (Mars combust Sun) so this will take your will power........in a nut shell empowering yourself.
Career might need a dust off see where you can achieve your desires. View what is blocking you if you need to sit down and analyze. Networking yes.......hanging with those that aren't constructive, no.

Phonix101

Unread post Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:48 am

I feel you question beliefs slot, there is a God don't keep searching for false doctrine, God wants you here for a reason, you are here because you where one strong enough to be here in this world, I feel God is telling me to tell you do not give up on life, you have come so far, you question much but do not worry, God is knocking on your spiritual door all you have to do is let him in.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information