Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Looking.for.guidance

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Kimmi

Unread post Thu May 31, 2018 9:00 am

Snapchat-452554651.jpg

Spirited_Away

Unread post Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi again Kimmi, it is a little tricky to read this photo due to the filter but I have done my best for you. Before I begin, please bear in mind that everyone has free will and therefore, the future is always subject to change & also that I am still new to photo reading in general.

From this photograph I am sensing that you have a very bubbly, loving personality and an easy-going, friendly nature. I feel there are many angels and loved ones in spirit around you, guiding & protecting you. I asked your angels to pass on any guidance they may have for you & the first thing that I heard from them was that you're doing all that you can right now and that you're to continue along this path you're on at the moment.

You have a pure & gentle soul. I do feel that others may take advantage of your kind nature so that could be something to be wary of. Your angels are saying "Don't be too trusting" but I otherwise see a bright & happy future in store for you despite how difficult things are for you at the moment.

Are you currently in a relationship? I could see you in a relationship that I'd describe as either serious or long-term but I am a little unsure as to whether this is in the past or present. I feel as though in this relationship you fall too quickly for this person & although the relationship is fulfilling for a while, you may end up getting hurt in the long run ... if this is the case, do not be dismayed as you will find the right person for you in time. Just keep your wits about you when it comes to meeting new potential partners as some may not have your best interests at heart & when entering into a new relationship, always take things at a steady speed.

If nothing significant changes in your current timeline (to knock you off your current track) I see you getting married & having a family of your own sometime probably within the next 4 to 6 years, 8 at the most. I believe you will have two children & in particular, I see you having a baby boy. You have a lot to look forward to in the future so don't be worried things will never get better for you, they will.

I could be totally wrong on this... but I am getting that perhaps you have a craving for salty snacks? & get very thirsty a lot. If so, I advise you visit your GP as soon as possible as this could be a sign of an underlying health condition.

As always, any feedback, good or bad, is very much appreciated! I hope that the information I have provided is accurate & helpful to you. Please let me know if you can confirm anything I have picked up on is right or wrong as I still have much to learn. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to read for you again. Many blessings!

Kimmi

Unread post Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:54 pm

Absolutely wow...yes I'm.going thru a very tough time,emotionally which im.lead.to believe will be over very very soon,an I will be putting myself.first,I.am.in a.relationship..I DiD fall very quickly..things are not as they seem.you picked up on that..an thank you I needed.guidance in that situation,so its.confirmed that my future plans.should.go a head..thanks.so much..thank you.xx

Spirited_Away

Unread post Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:59 pm

Hi Kimmi, you're really very welcome & thank you so much for your feedback! I am so glad that you were able to confirm some of the things I picked up on & it is fab to hear I've helped you in some way! I tried my best to focus on giving you answers to some of the questions that you really wanted answering so I'm delighted that I succeeded somewhat in doing that for you!

It's great to hear you will soon be putting yourself first. It's time to think about what you want for a change & this will really help to decrease your stress levels & increase your confidence, etc. So, that's brilliant news!!
I also feel that it's by doing the things that you love that will help to bring you closer to your soulmate. He is going to fall head over heels in love with not only your external beauty but also with the beautiful person that you are on the inside & your Nan keeps saying that I need to tell you; "And he's going to treat you like a Princess!"
I don't know why but I suddenly got a vision of blue butterflies fluttering around. I don't know what this means ..but I have the feeling that you might? Please let me know if this means anything to you, I feel there is some significance or connection to butterflies & that you may understand this reference?

As always, it's a pleasure to read for you. Thanks again, Kimmi. All the best! X

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information