Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Can someone see something about me?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Gicavit

Unread post Thu May 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Hi,i'm new here and very curious if someone can see something about me in my picture.
Thank you :)
Last edited by Gicavit on Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mmagique

Unread post Thu May 24, 2018 5:49 pm

By nature you're a carefree fun-loving spirit, but you've had losses lately, and it's hard for you to find the you that you feel you used to be. You don't think you're that person anymore, that life has changed you. But while life does change all of us, it doesn't change who we are at the core. You need to trust in yourself, and trust that life will not always be so difficult or so sad. There will always be challenges, that's just part of living, but you will find yourself happy more often than not again, someday.
Grieve what you need to, and then put it aside, for you'll need your strength for future challenges ahead. You can do this.

Gicavit

Unread post Fri May 25, 2018 9:01 pm

Thank you,I can really relate !!

mmagique

Unread post Fri May 25, 2018 10:12 pm

Thank you for the feedback! I do appreciate it!

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information