Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Car accident: is he ok?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Piscesdreamerxo

Unread post Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:53 am

I dated a guy named Steve and we were supposed to go on a date a few days ago. I thought he stood me up but a couple psychics said he got into a car accident. Steve has been texting me and apologizing and said he just fell asleep when our date was supposed to happen. I would imagine he feels embarrassed so maybe that is why he lied about why he didn't come over for our date. I used to get angry with him because he never wore his seat belt, drive his car fast, and texted while diving, so a car accident doesn't seem far fetched.

Assuming he IS in the hospital with injuries including broken bones, I don't understand why he keeps asking me if he can drive over and meet. If he had broken bones, I don't think he would be able to drive. I don't know who is telling the truth.

Can you clear up my confusion about if he got into a car accident or not?

Samanthaj

Unread post Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:50 pm

Hi Piscesdreamerxo and welcome to ABT

I'm glad you have joined us all :o)

In honesty : I'm really sorry for any anxiety those other readings would have caused you. There is nothing worse than hearing such things, whilst I know people appreciate the truth and nothing but the truth when it comes to readings, it's tough to have unknown answers lingering but worse to hear of any accidents (etc) that can't be validated

From a readers perspective : I really do not feel he has been in a car accident recently or that he will be. I feel this man is safe enough ..Understandably though you'd naturally want to find out who is telling the truth here.
In all honesty, I feel the truth will be revealed and become apparent. I feel it's very likely he did fall asleep out of the two options.You are right, had hebroken bones I'm sure the last thing he'd want to be doing is driving

It sounds very unfortunate that a psychic has placed you in this worry. It's tough as a reader in the sense when and if we do see something like this, we have to be very careful about how the message is conveyed and remember our ethics (such as not scaring people we are reading for or causing unnecessary worry.) I'd say it's a good sign you have heard from him and a better one that he's responded to you. In short: If he had been in an accident I feel you would have been told about it very soon after.

Wishing you all the best and if we can help with anything else let us know :o)

Samj
Nature herself does not distinguish between what seed it receives. It grows whatever seed is planted; this is the way life works. Be mindful of the seeds you plant today, as they will become the crop you harvest. Mary Morrissey

Piscesdreamerxo

Unread post Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:16 am

Thanks, I confirmed with experienced psychics that weren't "just practicing psychics on facebook groups" and they said he wasn't in an accident at all lol what a relief.

Is there anything you pick up about his feelings towards me currently? I want to date him but I do not have high hopes anymore lol

Samanthaj

Unread post Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi Pisces :)

Ahhh brilliant. That's the thing with practice readings, it can take some time to adjust, I feel the tricky readings such as these questions are better left for the others..phew.

So as for feelings towards you. I feel this phase is one where he is taking a lot of interest in you - I feel that you intruige him. He feels unsure (a tiny bit)whether this would work out, as I feel you are unique, he has never dated or met anyone quite like you (In a very positive sense)
I can't go into too much detail as I have to remember he hasn't asked permission to be read, but from a standpoint looking at your relationship potential, Do I believe it could work out? : I believe you have good potential- you are about as unsure as each other, so there is balance there. It will take some time to adjust, but I see you being compatible on the basis of getting along well.. the foundations are/ will be there, between you both.

I feel the only obstacle in your way is getting to each other- so, meeting up. On a sidenote: I generally believe long distance can work out (I don't feel you are that far from each other but you know :o)

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions go ahead~ happy to help

Take care,
Samj
Nature herself does not distinguish between what seed it receives. It grows whatever seed is planted; this is the way life works. Be mindful of the seeds you plant today, as they will become the crop you harvest. Mary Morrissey

Piscesdreamerxo

Unread post Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:25 am

I know hes attracted to me because of what he texts me but he never wants to meet in the daytime amymore, its like he just wants a booty call. I told him I want more than that and that he shouldnt even be worried about spending money on dates and that I just want to spend time with him. Today he said we should hangout but stopped responding when I said "when?". (Again) he knows i don't like meeting late at night.
I met him twice but now i dont get how to move forward with him. He knows I like him a lot. We only live 10 minutes apart! A practicing psychic said she saw him wanting to marry me in a few years but i would be naive to think that would be possible. Lol I guess I should move on but I have feelings for him that I have never had for any other guy.

Piscesdreamerxo

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:32 am

Anyone know how he feels about me after our date tonight?

pinkjasmine

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Does he know you´re posting his picture online to be read? I know it´s not my place, but it is not the 1st time I see this gentleman´s picture around with the same questions... If someone did this to me, I´d be very angry...

Piscesdreamerxo

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:49 pm

I just want to know how he feels about me.

pinkjasmine

Unread post Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Seems like his attitudes are speaking louder than predictions.

Piscesdreamerxo

Unread post Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:07 am

pinkjasmine wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Seems like his attitudes are speaking louder than predictions.
No need to be mean

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information