Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Needing guidance

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
susanavvf

Unread post Wed May 23, 2018 6:00 am

Hello everyone,just find out this forum and would be very important for me if someone could “read me” as I feel feel very confused about all my life.
31B3ABE3-152A-4E29-A8E5-6478A35027D3.jpeg

leowolfe

Unread post Wed May 23, 2018 7:29 am

I'm new to this, actually just registered, been looking for a place where I can talk to others, but I came across your post before any others. You seem a lot like me from what I get, I could be wrong, but does it feel like there is a hole in your center, almost a "darkness" at times?

susanavvf

Unread post Wed May 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Me too,just registered and felt very curious if someone can see something but I don't know exactlly how it works.
Yes,sometimes I feel this and the feeling I don't know my porposes in life and not even what to do in most of the situations. It's like I just keep watching other people living their lifes.

mmagique

Unread post Thu May 24, 2018 1:13 am

You have a beautiful and loving soul. You have been let down more than you should have in the short time you've been on this earth. This has made you a bit sarcastic, but that is just a front for the sweet and gentle soul you try to hide from most.
Please continue with your education. You are a strong person, and you will change lives if you stay on the path you were meant to be on. It is not necessarily an easy one, but it will be rewarding for you, and for those you are meant to help.

susanavvf

Unread post Thu May 24, 2018 5:29 am

Thank you for time and dedication to tell me this.
I really stopped my education way too early,and this can be one of the reasons I'm feeling this lack of purpose.
I really dream about being able to help as much people as I can,but time passes and I'm only dreaming and doing nothing about it.
You made me smile about the sarcasm because it's very accurate and some people don't even know when i'm being serious.

mmagique

Unread post Thu May 24, 2018 10:29 am

Thank you for the feedback. (now get back to school!) *lol*

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information