Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Lost my family advice and guidance needed

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
lost_without2018

Unread post Sat May 12, 2018 8:06 pm

Please can someone on here give me some guidance, and advice as I'm feeling very lost since iv lost my grandfather, my best friend, my girlfriend who I felt to be my soul mate, and now recently my grandmother who was like my mum.This was all in the space of two years. I feel so lost and lonely in the world like I don't belong anywhere and I feel like if things don't get better for me then I'm just going to give up. I just miss my nan so much theres a pain in my chest that wont go
Attachments
vic.jpg

mmagique

Unread post Tue May 15, 2018 7:52 pm

Past: Your life was well underway, on a good path, and comfortable. You were able to keep your mind over your heart rather than the other way around. Life was beautiful, the earth was green, and things were going well. Were you considering going overseas somewhere?

Present: I see you trying to better yourself; going to school, taking classes, trying to learn something that will help your future, but at this time, no matter how hard you try, it isn’t going well. You may have to reconsider the path you’re on, or at least another way to accomplish those goals.

I also see a love relationship that is…basically bi-polar. One day you guys are the perfect couple, and the next, there is greed, resentment and cruelty. It’s hard to know which way it will be from day to day, and it is draining.

Future: Although right now the future also looks bleak, with sadness and possible betrayal, your nan did not raise you to give up. You are a fighter. We are put on the earth to teach and to learn; the difficult part is in the learning. It’s so easy for me to tell you these things because I am not in your situation, but…there is a reasons our lessons are so difficult. It is to make us stronger, so that we can teach and help others. You may feel weak at this moment, but there will come a time, that even in your weakness, you will help another, someone who appears much stronger than you, but truly is not.

You are closer to success than you think. You need to keep plodding along, putting in the (boring and mundane) work until you have reached success. I believe your nan taught you to work hard, and I believe that’s what she wants you to do. She’s always with you, cheering you on, and you can talk to her whenever you want. Most of all, don’t give up. I see sadness in your eyes, but I also see strength there. DON’T GIVE UP, whatever else you do, do not give up.

lost_without2018

Unread post Wed May 16, 2018 4:19 pm

mmagique wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 7:52 pm
Past: Your life was well underway, on a good path, and comfortable. You were able to keep your mind over your heart rather than the other way around. Life was beautiful, the earth was green, and things were going well. Were you considering going overseas somewhere?

Yes that's correct, I went broad several times before my family became ill and was considering moving there one day...I had a very comfortable life yes.

Present: I see you trying to better yourself; going to school, taking classes, trying to learn something that will help your future, but at this time, no matter how hard you try, it isn’t going well. You may have to reconsider the path you’re on, or at least another way to accomplish those goals.

Again true, have been to uni but had to leave due to family illness, I thought it would be easy for me to go back when the time was right but I'm not sure academia is right for me, at least not in the subject which I pursued...I'm thinking of pursuing my own business when I get on my feet again...

I also see a love relationship that is…basically bi-polar. One day you guys are the perfect couple, and the next, there is greed, resentment and cruelty. It’s hard to know which way it will be from day to day, and it is draining.

I think this refers to my latest relationship, yes it was all three of those things, In the beginning it was amazing, I thought she was my twin flame but was betrayed.There was a definite bipolar element to the relationship, it was an all encompassing relationship that was obsessive abusive an indeed draining. I still think of that person every day even though they are married to my so called friend. Surprised you picked up on that....

Future: Although right now the future also looks bleak, with sadness and possible betrayal, your nan did not raise you to give up. You are a fighter. We are put on the earth to teach and to learn; the difficult part is in the learning. It’s so easy for me to tell you these things because I am not in your situation, but…there is a reasons our lessons are so difficult. It is to make us stronger, so that we can teach and help others. You may feel weak at this moment, but there will come a time, that even in your weakness, you will help another, someone who appears much stronger than you, but truly is not.

You are closer to success than you think. You need to keep plodding along, putting in the (boring and mundane) work until you have reached success. I believe your nan taught you to work hard, and I believe that’s what she wants you to do. She’s always with you, cheering you on, and you can talk to her whenever you want. Most of all, don’t give up. I see sadness in your eyes, but I also see strength there. DON’T GIVE UP, whatever else you do, do not give up.
Yes there has been a lot of betrayal around my grandmothers death. I feel that she is probably discontented with me and my reactions to people who have been involved in her estate since. But she did raise me to work hard and be a fighter, the comment about " cheering me on", she actually was known to have said that she was my *champion* when I was child. I actually feel quite emotional making that connection, thank you... I didnt expect to get any replies from anyone i sense that people get fed up always being asked for readings so thank you so much for those words of guidance. I wont give up :) I actually havae an interview this friday which im feeling really good about - heres to the future. Tell my nan i love her if you can. Im always thinking of her, i was when i was riding into town the other day, i had an image of her on a bike as a younger lady. Im sure i have seen a photo of this in the past but it really helped me feel connected :)

lost_without2018

Unread post Wed May 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Please read the in quote comments too magique

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information