Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Picture Perfect

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Buying-the-wind

Unread post Thu May 03, 2018 2:23 pm

Hello!
I am here, bc I have never heard of picture reading before this forum. It interest me, and wanna learn more about it by experiencing it.

PEACE
WIN_20180503_09_20_38_Pro.jpg
OM SHANTI SHANTI SHANTI

littlelion

Unread post Fri May 04, 2018 11:10 am

Hey there!

So the first thing I get about you is that you're a pretty laidback person, very introspective, you spend a lot of time sitting in contemplation and thinking about life. You like thinking about theories and philosophies and how they interact with your life, or with each other and you're a fan of deep conversations and intelligent debates.

I feel like at the moment you feel you're at a point in your life where you're a bit of a lone wolf, charging off to do their own thing, not leaving people behind so much as you are just trying to branch out on your own.I feel your struggling a little bit to find the balance between alone and lonely however.

The last thing I want to say is that you should continue working on what makes you happy; your passions and hobbies, finding new skills and developing them in whatever context it may be.I feel it's going to lead to you connecting with new people and finding a happier balance in your life.

Thanks so much for posting your photo for us to practice, please let me know how this sat with you!
:boogy: just go with the flow :peace:

Buying-the-wind

Unread post Fri May 04, 2018 7:43 pm

Great read, lion
thank you

Bluelight

Unread post Sat May 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Do you work around food/hospitality or like cooking?

CelticRose

Unread post Sat May 12, 2018 6:44 am

Photos aren't my strong point of work but will try :)

you are a friendly person, caring, down to earth, you are comfortable in what you do and what you believe in, you have found yourself and you have the ability to get up from your feet when you’ve hit rock bottom, you are moving forward and slowly but gradually progressing in the way that naturally is right for you, two steps forth, one step back it feels like sometimes on the difficult days, you also have a situation around you that involved money and tears of frustration, a bit of a uphill battle here, and the need to bite your tongue a bit in communication to stop you from saying thoughts that leap ahead of you before you’ve had time to think them over.

you have a beautiful light green aura around your upper self, but the first layer around the right hand side of your head/shoulders is a light turquoise blue colour, you also have a beautiful soft pink around you connecting to your heart centre of self, there is a radiance from within with you and inner peace with this as well, indicating that you’ve done your own fair share of soul searching journeys to find answers, there are some answers that you are looking for yet haven’t found, questioning your abilities and gifts a bit, but you know things about people - also get the name Simon in here - just popped in loud and clear, there’s a sense of dragon energy as an animal totem around you too, bringing in with it leadership roles, teaching, and unlocking your own inner wisdom, you’ve been hurting too, quite a bit of heartache and headaches around a situation that’s come in close to home for your liking to do with establishing trust, you also have an interest in the magickal side of the path and also struggles with doubt with worrying like you are wondering if life is going to go get better for you. It is going to get better for you but you need to put the hard work and effort in to be consistent in what you do and from that hard work and effort, reap the rewards that come back to you tenfold.

Don’t question change, just accept it and embrace it. Changes are indeed on their way, minor changes at first then a bit later on, a few months away, (future is not set in stone though) major change. Also being shown the sunshine and sunrise, so if you feel like you are in a tight spot at the moment, know that the sunrise is just around the corner and beginnings of a new chapter is ahead. :)

Thank you for posting your photo. Peace be. Hope it helps.
Don't lose sight of your path.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information