Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Picture of Me - What do you see? Thank you!

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Baka114

Unread post Wed May 02, 2018 4:38 pm

Just interested if anyone sees anything when they view this picture of me. Thank you!
Attachments
Robin August 2017a.jpg

mmagique

Unread post Sun May 06, 2018 10:37 pm

A hard worker. You work in service to others. Are you a nurse or a teacher, maybe? Currently under a bit of stress, but always smiling your way through it. A recent loss of some sort, has you questioning your own decision making abilities, but you can't control other people; what they do or say. How others behave is not a reflection on you, even if you feel that it is. Rest assured, it's not.

Hoodie21

Unread post Mon May 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Thank you for leaving your reading very broad, I'm still practicing! I feel like you had a challenging childhood but have done done well in spite of it. I agree with MMagique, I instantly felt like you are in a hospital setting. I don't think you are a nurse, but you work with them. When you speak, is it in a soft voice? (Please let me know if I'm off base, I'm a baby at this!)

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information