Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I don't understand when others ask for help why are psychics not willing to help at all but barely?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Phonix101

Unread post Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:07 pm

I have asked for help on a few things, and I only get a few replies, why??? if you are psychics do you not want to help others???? I mean you only live once and you don't choose to help others in the process of your life?! I mean I am part psychic and I help as many as I can, but I haven't fully developed my abilities, I ask for guidance because I only get visions and that is it, but everything is reversed, if your going to be psychics please help in assisting others.

mmagique

Unread post Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:43 am

Well not everybody is drawn to every question/query. Trust that when the Universe is ready to give you answers you will receive them, even if no one steps forward to help.
Best,
~Christina

Tmarie0386

Unread post Wed May 02, 2018 10:31 pm

Visions are so hard to interpret... I have visions, among other things. Have always had my gift, but just now using it. I struggle too. I'm here to help in any way I can, I don't have much experience, though.

Phonix101

Unread post Thu May 03, 2018 3:26 am

Tmarie0386 wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 10:31 pm
Visions are so hard to interpret... I have visions, among other things. Have always had my gift, but just now using it. I struggle too. I'm here to help in any way I can, I don't have much experience, though.
Well really I've just been trying to see if this girl I've been with had possibly cheated on me, because of things I have seen.

Tmarie0386

Unread post Thu May 03, 2018 5:54 pm

I feel like you know where you want to go in life, you know your path, but for some reason you are stalling. Could be this girl. I see insomnia or worrisome dreams and the need to protect oneself. I feel as though a break is needed from a stressful situation in order for you to see it more clearly. Although your intuition is telling you to stray from this, you are not listening. I can't tell you for sure if she cheated or not, but I do see that both sides are struggling in this relationship. Maybe this is the point in the relationship where you ask yourself is you are happy, or if it's just time to go, regardless of infidelity.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information