Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Looking for guidance an answers to a sad time I'm going thru

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Kimmi

Unread post Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:43 pm

I would.like to know what this next.month holds..how will.I.cope..is it.me that finds him,will.it be quick..who.is with me
FB_IMG_1525039836416.jpg
Guidance answers to sad time I'm going thru please

littlelion

Unread post Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:02 am

Hey Kimmi,

I don't personally do future predictions, but I would like to read for you and offer some guidance during this time for you <3

I feel like right now is a time in your life where you've tried to stand alone and do things for yourself, but you've found yourself under the scrutiny of other people, and now you're a little unsure of who was right and who is wrong and where to go from here. I feel like this was set off by something new coming into your life (I feel a new opportunity?) however things haven't gone how you've expected them to, and so as a result you're feeling sad, deflated and like you've let other people down.

My advice to you right now is think about what it is you want right now, make a plan for what you want to achieve and what you want to happen to help it come into being. You're kind of floating around between people and ideas right now, hoping the right thing will grab you and stick, however this has a lot more to do with you intentionally choosing your path and your lessons along the way more than it does leaving things up to chance! I feel once you start being more aware and purposeful in your actions your anguish will ease as it's something you have helped direct and choose, even when it doesn't go exactly your way - it's still more than if you had not tried at all!

I hope this helps, please let me know how it resonated with you <3
:boogy: just go with the flow :peace:

Kimmi

Unread post Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:18 am

Absolutely perfect thank you xxx

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information