Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Searching for a reading please

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Ashleyasks

Unread post Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:01 am

IMG_20180416_024449.jpg
Us....
Would love to get a reading....

Thanks

littlelion

Unread post Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:36 pm

I feel like right now is a time where you're searching for something as you're a little worried about what you do have and if it's going to change. You're kind of trying to take a step back and look around you and keep life at arms-length while you figure out what's going on. You have people who are close to you who I feel you are pushing back by doing this, people who want to help you figure this whole thing out. I feel moving forward and connecting with others during this time will result in a more balanced outcome, and strengthen your relationships. Don't be afraid to speak up and tell people what you want, but at the same time respect other people's opinions and try to see more than one perspective when you're thinking of how to deal with a situation, and you'll find it all falls into place a little easier.

I hope this helped, message back and let me know how it sat with you <3
:boogy: just go with the flow :peace:

intuitiveT

Unread post Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:32 am

hi i feel a sense of discontentment .... and uncertainty...i can feel you love each other .... but something seems amiss ... some distance between you from both sides i feel you both kind of wish things were the way they were when you first met ... that excitement ... the fun ... remember relationships grow and change ...nothing stays the same ... people change ... you might try to spice things up with going on date nights ... and when communicating try to really listen to how each other feels ...your personality types seem to be different ... she seems more firey and outgoing where as he seems more calm like water....engage in your own interests... time apart makes the heart grow fonder... i can tell you both have big hearts and care deeply for one another . i wish you all the best ...
can you please let me know if this helps
Love Light and Blessings xox

Bluelight

Unread post Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:01 pm

I'm not sure why I sense some sort of struggle with you. Do you drive as I picked up a car seat for some random reason?

If I can help you any further please let me know :)

CelticRose

Unread post Sat May 12, 2018 1:15 pm

The bond is definitely between you both. You have been through some rocky and emotional times.
There is a beautiful forest green with the person on the left and trust issues surrounding the heart a bit.
Also being revealed is a majestic eagle totem helping you find your courage from within so you can learn how to fly and fly forwards into a new chapter, leaving the past behind you.

There is confusion which is you not listening to your intuition or your heart, you both look out for each other because you've had your own fair share of hardships to tackle between both of you. A name of Serafina appearing along this link though could be Seraphina. You are being asked to trust in yourselves and in the bond to see you through. also the name James sounded loud and clear while connecting with your photo.
and there was a light blue haze of energy down by my feet- just came in which feels like it could be animal/pet energy. also just feel inner peace surrounding this here as though this animal guide knows its with you and is making sure they are known to you, so if you see a light blue haze around you, know that there will be a peacefulness energy with it in connection, acknowledge the presence as they are definitely with you. a name of charlie came in with this but couldn't see within the aura of this beautiful being but just know they are around you.

Thanks for the opportunity to work, peace be.
Don't lose sight of your path.

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information