Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

I just wanted to ask about a picture that I took in the sky once, not to sure what this being is any help is appreicated

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Phonix101

Unread post Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:41 am

I swear I had an out of body experience once and I asked questions to see if it was a real experience or not, and I am not to sure why but I decided to take a picture of the clouds and this being showed it's self to me in the clouds, any help is appreciated on what this being was or is and what did it mean...

Phonix101

Unread post Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:50 am

This is a real photo okay! no photo shop I promise!

Phonix101

Unread post Wed May 16, 2018 6:17 am

No answers yet?

intuitiveT

Unread post Sat May 19, 2018 9:06 pm

dont focus on it ... trust me... there are beings here on Earth around us all the time most people cant pick up on them ... some are good ... some are pranksters... what they can do is incredible .... i was getting faces in my ipod screen that they made out of my finger print oils ... im now ignoring all as its become a nusiance in my life ....your NDE has made you more intune psychicly .... if you start focusing on them you will attract more of it into your experience...

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information