Paranormal Psychic Forums

Psychic paranormal community Forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Me

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
migizi

Unread post Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:42 am

What ever you get.
Attachments
Kik-2026167064.jpg
migizi

D3F3ND3R

Unread post Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:41 am

The eyes are darkened and blurred to where the definition is hardly visible at all but I will do my best.

I see a cold man with a focused mind on his own harsh upbringing and relationships who believes he has a good heart at times and he does when the situation calls but sometimes takes it too far to the point it would be seen as sadistic. Numbed to sympathy and views the world as a harsh place that requires a harsh mindset, you can be kind at times but very offputting and unwilling to put yourself in others situations as you only see your own sufferings in life and find it as more of a learning experience. you have had rocky relationships in the past due to your unwillingness to relate and open your heart, I see some blockage in your eyes that seems to cloud your soul, disappointment in yourself, guilt, spite for the wrongs committed against you in the past and sadness from others judgmental views against you without even bothering to wonder why you are like this.

I hope you have enjoyed the reading and I look forward to your feedback on my accuracy, have a nice day :)

migizi

Unread post Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:24 am

I would say that the cold man was more the young cold man. Yes he comes out at times. The things I see day in and day out the world is harsh. Not sure if I could view the world another way. Maybe in another life.
migizi

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information