Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

Picture reading

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Helen, Steve

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
NeverSunset

Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:53 pm

Hello for Everyone:)
I am new here... These days I was looking desperately for something/ someone genuine who shows me some light in my gray life, maybe a psychic or clairvoyant ...to can believe that still there is chance for me for a colorful life... I hope there is...
if anyone would be kind to give me a picture reading?
Thank you in advance...
Attachments
32C4B068-A78E-433F-AA9B-01ABFDD7CE0F.jpeg

Sanford_P

Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:22 pm

" who shows me some light in my gray life,"

Aw, that's easy... I will give you an in-depth reading in the next day or two, but for now, some wisdom from Master Osho (a Zen master and author of a really neat tarot deck). The only challenge is choosing which bit of wisdom to share. I do feel like your life is in a state of flux right now. When the very landscape underneath you is shifting, it's difficult to BE somebody, to enjoy life, to live in color. I understand that. The good news is, all you have to do is- nothing! Master Osho:

"You are carrying a masterpiece hidden within you, but you are standing in the way. Just move aside, then the masterpiece will be revealed. Everyone is a masterpiece because God never gives birth to anything less. Everyone carries that masterpiece hidden for many lives, not knowing who they are, and just trying on the surface to become someone."

"Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it. God Himself created you, you cannot be improved."

What do you think about that? I know it's not much help in your current situation, we will get to that. Think of it as an anchor which you can hang on to, knowing that your inner being is this fantastic work of art- a masterpiece. Now that doesn't mean you are perfect. Far from it, those imperfections are what make you uniquely you. Just look at the Mona Lisa- a masterpiece on canvas. Is it a perfect rendition of her face? I doubt it. Does her face meet the definition of a perfect face? No. It's the little things, the eyebrows, the chin, that secret little smile which makes her fascinating. Same with you. Perfection is not a state which I aspire to. Perfection is sterile, lacking character. There is no room for improvement in a perfect life. No worries, no struggle, no adventure.

I will read for you shortly.

NeverSunset

Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:53 pm

Thank you for your BEAUTIFUL answer..
First off all let me tell you I don’t know proper English I learned by myself, so sorry if I can’t express myself properly.- I am Hungarian.
I like Osho, I red a lot from him looong time ago when I just started to use my “ wings”. Then I realized I can fly :)
I am not searching anymore, because I came to know whatever I am looking for already I have it I just have to recognize it. No need to search only recognize... exepting it without expectation. Not easy to manifest this “ knowledge “ on material level that’s why we confused sometimes and looking for guidance in every day life.
I am not looking for perfection but for developments. I need guidance to can make the best decisions before my choices because I believe everything we do has consequences.
I want the best consequences what serves in best way my own and the collective consciousness as well.
Thank you to helping me in this.)
Bless. ❤️

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information