Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

What do you think?

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
Souldiver888

Unread post Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:52 pm

Hello everyone. Just curious about the read you get from my photo. Please be honest. I'm open to hear whatever might come to you.
Attachments
fullsizeoutput_6fe.jpeg

TheForlornRaven

Unread post Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:48 pm

Hi Soul.

At a glance I would get the impression you're a very strong person who has had their fair share of troubles come their way, and has grown strong as a result. However, while you've got a firm outer shell, you're still your old self on the inside, who is a tad afraid of making mistakes, or having your calm and collected demeanour fall (but then again, don't we all!).

You're a hard worker, and I can see a high-up well-paying job if you decide you want to go for it, as well as a spacious house and expensive car. I could see you being a very responsible and loving mother who doesn't take any back talk, and is very committed to keeping everything in order. I *think* I'm seeing at least two kids, they'll be your world and nothing will bring you the same joy you'll get when you see them succeeding in life (though you'll always be worrying about what they're getting up to, like a true good mother!).

In the end, I think you've got a very successful life to look forward to, thanks to your determined efforts. Though feel free to let me know if I'm completely off the mark, I enjoy the practice!

"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream".

Wanderingsoul

Unread post Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Insights for Souldiver888: Oct. 10, 2019

Hello’ Souldiver:

I would be honored to assist you in your curiosity.

My normal pattern of interpreting is expressed firstly from the higher, more spiritual frequencies or levels wherein I am seeing things from a fifth or sixth density level overview and move into the lower frequencies as the reading continues.

In looking at your energy patterns …(observing the overall perspective first and moving into the lower, more human conscious patterns and experiences secondly)….the first or primary/karmic energies/challenges that appear are…

“Self-awareness…. Power & Control……&…… Love / Self-love.”

Now, as I look into your foundational beliefs, this in regards to your human level of experience here in the physical planes of reality.

And what appears strongly are the core beliefs of…….”DUALITY…..&….
TRUTHS / BELIEFS….&…..SEXUALITY” (Gender, orientation, preference).

Now, as I look at your dimensional level of growth, there does appear to be a strong focus and connection with the 6th. dimensional consciousness.

This is seen as a very strong connection with ‘memory and pattern’ in form. And that, there also appears to be a strong connection with many alien or E.T. cultures that you have been involved with in many dimensions and realms.

It also appears that…you are what has been called…”The Indigo Children”.
A Crystal Child. (one with a higher, more self-aware expression of energy than has been the norm).

And as I look into your current status. Your spiritual evolvement status….it appears as…..moving into…..alchemy. In other words, you are seen as….currently in the process of transmutation of physical energies.

Now, as I take a brief look at your main attitudes……what is seen clearly is….the challenges of…..”Giving and receiving freely”. (self-worth and acceptance is key).

Moving quickly along your Auric patterns and chakras….it appears that your Heart chakra is quite blocked. Which also appears to be causing problems with your sleep time patterns.

There appears a strong need for….”MENTAL CLEANSING”. Which again is seen as… adding to your sleep time issue. Much imbalance from so much intense mental activity. Which explains the need for ‘partying and celebration’ and a need to mentally relax from so much intensity.

Now, what is seen as most beneficial is…’experimenting’ with tiredness & vitality. Meaning that you may offer yourself permission to experiment with your sleep states and also your dream states.

Learning the mechanics of how to navigate and manifest and manage your dream states, your sleep states. Also experimenting with daily naps, in order to gain new awareness and insight as to ‘why’ you are always feeling tired.

OK, this is now complete.

END OF SESSION.

I hope you find benefit and value in this outside view of your consciousness and personal challenges, presently.

It may be of benefit if you re-read some or all of this message as…it often takes individuals time to process new information, especially when it comes to one’s karmic or core pathways and challenges.

I salute you in offering yourself openness in your current exploration of self.
I wish you well on your path of self-knowing and am grateful for this opportunity to share with your energies and offer support and assistance.

In Light & Harmony, Wandering Soul.

EngelOEngel

Unread post Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:57 am

u look like ur firey and determined to hide something like pain. but it doesn't mean u aren't strong . seems u have much to address like everyone else . u also put on a persona for the world but it doesn't take away from ur strength i think u kinda know who u are . lol al wise man once said before he died with a smile aaa i think ik myself. hahaa im such a retard

EngelOEngel

Unread post Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:58 am

focoused but tired.
lol too

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information