Paranormal Psychic Chat & Forums

Community chat forums for like minded individuals who wish to connect, chat and share.

Join Us In Live Chat!!! Click Here

what do

Please no posting pics of a sensitive nature.

Moderators: Steve, Helen

Forum rules
Think ethics, the onus is on you to get permissions to post pics of others. Some readers will back away from third party photo's.
If the photo posted is a deceased person, please say so at the time the photo is posted. Post pics in moderation. Several picture posts over a month is fine but multiple pics in a short space of time will be treated as spam and deleted.

Any photos that cause distress or are inappropriate please report to a Board Administrator, click 'Report this post' icon in the post.
unicornshay89

Unread post Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:18 am

what do yall see?
us.jpg

intuitiveT

Unread post Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:17 am

hey Unicornshay,
I saw you reached out on another post to me.
I have to say you might not always like the reading you get but you will get the reading you need. This reading is for your highest and greatest good
i can tell you feel extremely unsettled and feel anxiety as i feel your anxiety in my chest.... A relationship should feel "like home" and shouldn't feel like a struggle the majority of the time... you should be happy more times than not... i just received a message that popped into my head for you... " girl know your self worth "
you are a beautiful, strong , kind, person... and you have alot to offer someone.
i feel a sense of fear and urgency in you ... a sense of panic and sadness sweetie... Lashay we cant control peoples behavior or actions no matter how hard we try or wrong we think they are ....
I feel a detachment .... and energetically had a vision of this picture of you two splitting apart ..and also saw a vision of the both of you standing at crossroads .. you on one road ... him on the other.
Our feelings about things are a gift... they alert us to the truth of a situation. try journaling to figure out what you truly feel ... is it happiness. sadness , anger , or fear. it will help you gain clarity on difficult emotions. I feel alot of hardship on your heart .... when it comes to this relationship. I see you hanging on ... hoping for things to change ... We meet certain people in our lives to teach us some of our hardest lessons to learn.
I honestly feel your wanting to be loved ... and you have every right to be loved the way you need .. the sweetest love comes from within....
I see you in the future approximately a year from now in a new relationship .... that feels like its coming from a healthier place as the energy feels ALOT lighter....
It doesnt matter what someone tells us .... its what they show us ...REMEMBER ACTIONS ALWAYS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
I pulled a card for you its the " embrace your emotions "card. its asking you to allow your feelings to surface and be accepted. ITS NO MISTAKE this card is showing a girl clinging to the neck of a UNICORN!! . the unicorn has wings and is flying ...lifting the child above the situation ... his wings express your ability to overcome your current circumstances . you are in a period of growth and learning to better understand yourself .
Sending you love and blessings and a hug

Return to “Picture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words”

• Information