ABT's Official Ghost Cam
The photograph above shows the scene at dusk with Holyhead Mountain dominating. A small lighthouse can just be seen in front of the mountain with the ferry port to the left.
The cam is positioned slightly to the right overlooking Holyhead Bay and if it could be seen Dublin would be directly in front. The Skerries lighthouse is further to the right (out of view) warding off sea fairing ships of the dangers ahead. In 1943 the cargo ship SS Castilian shipwrecked on the East Platters Rocks, near The Skerries. This can be a dangerous area and many a ship and souls have been lost to the sea around the Coast of Anglesey (see video).
Welcome to the North West coast of Anglesey rugged and wild. In winter the weather can be unforgiving with high winds, treacherous waves and a forever changing coastline as the high tides batter the shores. The Coast Guard trains here so watch out for the stranded boats and the helicopters. Also look out for the sunsets we have some of the best that you can see anywhere. View ABT's Cam
Live Web Cams Brought To You From Around The World....Enjoy!
Ghost web cams are hard to come by now-a-days but we are still looking... More cams are in the pipeline and will be added soon.
Willard Library Ghost Cam One
- The most frequent encounters with the legendary Lady in Grey happens here.
Willard Library Ghost Cam Two
- One day, we may find out who is haunting the Willard Library.
Willard Library Ghost Cam Three
- Proof or spoof report your findings of the basement room cam.
Ordsall Hall Great Hall
- Famous for its resident spirits, most often spotted in the Great Hall.
Ordsall Hall Great Chamber
- The mysterious White Lady and the figure of a young girl often seen on the stairs.
Ordsall Hall Star Chamber
- The Star Chamber is reported as the most haunted room of the Hall.