Jan 23rd, 2017, 9:01pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › AmoKennedy Bio
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10
(Read 5822 times)
amo
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

AmoKennedy Bio
Sep 30th, 2015, 1:00am

Hello,

I have recently joined ABT, and the resources and knowledge shared here is incredible.

You all have been so supportive and caring. Every day I have learned more and more.

Through you I have gained confidence in my Intuitive and Empathic abilities to read Tarot.

I look forward to Reading Requests and ask for Feedback.

Thanks,
Amy

« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2015, 8:36pm by Steve »  

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Re: AmoKennedy Bio
Reply #1 - Sep 30th, 2015, 8:21am

I received a reading from Amo in pic readings class, I would just like to say a big thankyou to you, the reading was accurate, picking up on many energetic fields within me, you have a great gift emerging amo, and I know many will benefit from your kind and loving way of giving this over, and the universe will support all you do to aid others in there spiritual journey through this human life Smiley
It was a blessing Smiley

Luv n hugs Maia xxxxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

Eyaru
Senior Member Level 2

Be the best "You" that
you can be. :)
Florida
Reply #2 - Sep 30th, 2015, 7:40pm

Amy, congrats on your bio! I am really excited for you and look forward to watching you continue to grow as a reader. You do a fantastic job!

Best wishes, -Eyaru.

Strength is not measured in how powerful you are, but in how hard you fight.

IP Logged

dae
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2015, 12:10am

Amo did a reading for me yesterday, and she did an excellent job.
Everything she picked up on was accurate right up to the end.
Thank you Amo for choosing to read me.

Cathy

IP Logged

ravenswings
Full Member Level 2

Columbus Ohio
Reply #4 - Oct 22nd, 2015, 6:11pm

My sweet Amo, I am thee worst lol. I'm sorry I took so long to give my feedback, world's best procrastinator right here....was just reading over our read and it still just resonates so strongly with me. I hope you know how wonderful you are with people, you put me at ease and I needed to hear what you said. You were spot on on everything of course. Just...thank you. Thank you. Big hugs, keep at it. Go get em' tiger. Xx
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2015, 6:11pm by ravenswings »  
IP Logged

ginni15
Fellow Member

Strive to be the best
of YOU!!
Canada
Reply #5 - Oct 26th, 2015, 1:03am

Hello Amy,

Today in chat you did a general reading for me.  I just wanted to give you some feedback on how well you did.

You brought up the fact of truth and my family and you were right on that Smiley I grew up in a family that had very strong values and truth was one of the things that we were taught and lived each day.

You also brought up about legal issues, a divorce, and yes that is true.  I divorced from my x husband 22 years ago, and my main objective at that time was seeking truth and justice and fairness for my children.

You mentioned that fact of dealing with a man in my life who could be very stubborn and banging heads at times lol  That would be my husband now, I love him dearly but yes at times he can frustrate me with his stubborness and ways that he is set in.  He sometimes doesn't understand the routes in which I would like to branch out to in my creativity and desires...although he is getting better Smiley  I have become alot my independent than I ever was before in life...I always relied on everyone else to take care of me and wasn't good at doing things for myself.  This is changing just as you said!

You also talked about my search in my spiritual life, and advancement and that something was blocking me from fulfilling what I want to do, need to do or what is important to me...yes this is a state in which I have been in and more so recently.  More seeking, more developing, more struggle and determination to let go of past hurts, angers etc. and branch out into what I know is my purpose in life.

Thank you so much for the wonderful read!  I appreciate it very much  Smiley Smiley

Love and Hugs

ginni15

The task before you is not as great as the power within you...Give me a firm place on which to stand and I will move the earth!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10