Jan 22nd, 2017, 1:38am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Rosemarys Bio and feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 1906 times)
Rosemary
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Rosemarys Bio and feedback
Sep 27th, 2015, 5:37am

Hi

Im Rosemary and I am happy to do photo readings or readings for anyone who wants one.

I have been on this site for a few years a few years ago, and now I'm back.  I have been doing readings for about 7 or 8 years now on the computer for free and with our Spiritualist Church where I live

I am clairvoyant and do sycometry.  

Hope to hear from you soon

Regards

Rosemary
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2015, 5:37am by Rosemary »  

IP Logged

abagofdreams
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Rosemarys Bio and feedback
Reply #1 - Sep 28th, 2015, 3:28am

Hi Rosemary,

I would like to request a reading if possible. Many blessings

IP Logged

Rosemary
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

HI abagofdreams
Reply #2 - Sep 28th, 2015, 6:33am

Hi

I feel a bit of sadness around you right now.  like things arent working out as well as you planned and I feel its to do with your relationship and your family.  Its like someone or other people arent taking you seriously or arent listening to you like they should or to how you feel that they should.  I feel you are being taken for granted or that you could delegated work or housework better.

I just feel that you have a load of problems or other peoples problems on your shoulders and its not fair that you should carry them all.  Its like you could choose to remove some of these people out of your life or look after yourself better.  I just feel that you need to not take on other peoples problems so much and look after yourself.

Regards

Rosemary

IP Logged

abagofdreams
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Sep 30th, 2015, 10:21am

Hi Rosemary,

Thank you for the reading...very accurate. Yes there is sadness and I do feel like I have taken on the problems of others related to relationship/family and therefore I have not taken the time to take care of myself.

I have sent you a private message for a follow-up question.

Many blessings and light
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2015, 10:23am by abagofdreams »  

IP Logged

samsr
Senior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Oct 12th, 2015, 11:30pm

hi Rosemary

may I request a reading?

thanks  Smiley

IP Logged

Rosemary
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Oct 17th, 2015, 5:30am

Hi Samsr

I get that you are quite the perfectionist and you are quite particular about things in your life.  I just want you to relax more and enjoy the now rather than worrying about what needs to be done or what looks just right etc.  I feel that you could paint or do some hobbies as you are quite artistic or crafty.

You are quite a versatile person so if you are looking for a job or a hobbie you could really do anything.  I feel travel for you ahead as you would like to see how other people live.  I also feel that you are a people person and I hope you are doing work where you are a receptionist or with people as you are quite kind and caring, even though you dont think you are.

Regards

Rosemary

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3