06/26/17 at 11:29:28
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Eyaru's Bio and feedback page.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
(Read 4577 times)
Eyaru

Be the best "You" that
you can be. :)
Florida
Eyaru's Bio and feedback page.
09/15/15 at 20:52:25

Hello there everyone!

About me

I am a 26 (almost 27) years old, male, and from Florida. I have been moving back and forth from state to state recently though, but not planning on doing that again. My hobbies are music, walking, and spending time with people online.

When I read I do psychic readings through intuition and empathy, and I don't need to see a photo, (in fact this throws me off, lol.) I have also done mediumship in the past, although it is not something I really practice regularly. I normally do general readings, however you can feel free to come to me with a question. I also give you what I get, and hope the message is able to help you in some way, even if it is unclear to me what it means.

How I came to be a reader

Growing up I was not not aware of my gifts. Although thinking back on it I had many times where I was aware of spirits and didn't really realize it. It wasn't until shortly after I started working my first job that I had a bad experience, and had something of a rude awakening.

Much like being asleep I was very abruptly opened to the spiritual realities around us daily. And found myself very sensitive to energy at the time. Which was true in the years prior, but I simply wasn't as aware back then.

With time I came to learn more about these things and of course I am still learning. Along the way I found out a lot of what I was feeling was empathy. And also learned later (with help from readers/friends in my life) that I was a psychic too.

Nowadays I read in a bunch of different ways. It has been four years or so since I started, and I have come a really long way and have a lot more to learn.

Thanks in advance for the opportunity to read for you. I really hope for the chance to help many people. Smiley

Strength is not measured in how powerful you are, but in how hard you fight.

IP Logged

fairytale love

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Eyaru's Bio and feedback page.
Reply #1 - 09/15/15 at 22:39:20

Hello
Congratulations for your bio and for abilities! I would like to request you a reading. I would love one, especially that in 3 days is my birthday. Please give me a general reading. Thank you. Blessings,

IP Logged

Eyaru

Be the best "You" that
Florida
Reply #2 - 09/16/15 at 23:30:34

fairytale love wrote on 09/15/15 at 22:39:20:
Hello
Congratulations for your bio and for abilities! I would like to request you a reading. I would love one, especially that in 3 days is my birthday. Please give me a general reading. Thank you. Blessings,

Here is my reading for you. Thanks for allowing me to do this for you. Smiley

This first bit is just me getting a connection of you.

First thing I felt was your energy. You have a bright greenish yellow energy about you. Very fun and good to be around I am thinking. You are also a woman. But i'd assume by the way your energy is that you are still pretty young. Maybe mid to late 20's or early 30's. I do sense a bit of "womanhood" in you, which might simply refer to your age.

I see there is happiness regarding your life. I am not going to say there are not problems in our life as we all face things, but I feel like life is not bad for you right now. There is however, something. Like I think I am being told one thing in particular that is not good, and I believe this is the area of relationships with you, or a relationship.

It's a strange feeling. It's like this one thing you'd rather be avoiding. Kinda like iffy, and bothersome to face. But I also don't see you turning away from it either. But there is also blue here. And possibly sadness. I believe I am seeing this has to do with a current or past relationship. I just see you and a male figure standing in a room together with there being dark green energy around you, (which is a need for healing.) There is also some resentment? Ohh, definitely a feeling of regret from you. And I am seeing a "going away", I believe on your part. I want to say the word, "separation" or "breaking up" here. Because this best describes what I am feeling. But also that you are moving onward to being single again.

I need to ask, do you feel really disconnected? I want to say in a physical sense. Like separated from other people in your life. I feel like you are trying to hide away. I definitely feel like you have put up some walls with people around you. Afraid to let people in, maybe. There is the feeling.. Resentment. And a great deal of grief. And Anger to top it off. But I also see you smiling anyway. In private you are down, and sad. Hurt by what happened. In public you seem slightly out of reach of everyone. And there is a need for healing in this area of your life. Like I can see an image of you looking on at a group of people and in your heart you want to be interacting with them, but.. There is this self doubt maybe. Or hesitation.

I am getting this warm feeling like sun beaming down. Incredible.. I want to say incredibly grounding. And refreshing. And I saw an image of you looking up at the sun with your eyes closed just embracing this beautiful warmth. I have no idea what this means though lol. But its such a beautiful image. Now I am seeing tears but... It's more like a "letting go" kind of tear. And full of recovery. Like a sense of, "I am going to be okay now." And smiling with your head up, tears dripping down your cheeks. And a new strength raising up in you.

Oh yes, now I see you going out and being ready. A little worried or concerned, but there nonetheless. Trying, and back out in the world.  Smiley Seeing something else. Two people. You standing on the left, and a man on the right. I get this relationship feeling between you two, but you are not holding hands here and are in two different pictures. All of which to me means someone you have not met yet. But I do see you smiling. I just feel a bit of joy. And this man seems... How do I put it... He just seems right for you. There is a lot of healing in this too.  6 to 8 months I think I am being told. However this is dependent upon you and how you are living your life. Things about future can sometimes be uncertain.

I am seeing something else now.. (I was not sure about this part to if it doesn't fit with you just ignore it.) Seeing a child. Crying and feeling very sad. I want to say it's a boy? Son maybe? I feel a longing here. Like his hand stretched out, but there is a huge gap between him and whom he is reaching for. I am sure this would make more sense to you.. And I feel like he is longing for his father. And I see he is comforted about this by you. He is definitely missing a father figure in his life. I believe that is what I am feeling of him. I just feel this "gap" feeling.. Like "something is definitely missing" and It is an important thing. The feeling is one of emptiness in that area of his life. And I do see a person.. Possibly being that father figure.  

I want to say that is all I am getting for you. I am mostly thinking this reading was about past, present, and future regarding your relationships. Please confirm if this is true of you or not as a lot of the information was hard to understand, an I was questioning a lot of it as well, and even had to rewrite a lot of it.. Thank you very much for letting me read for you. I hope in some way I was able to help you as that is the most important part of reading to me.

Please leave me some feedback to let me know how I did. Be perfectly honest. If I made some errors let me know because it will surely help me in the future. I would really appreciate it if you could.

IP Logged

fairytale love

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - 09/17/15 at 14:13:24

Eyaru wrote on 09/16/15 at 23:30:34:
fairytale love wrote on 09/15/15 at 22:39:20:
Hello

Here is my reading for you. Thanks for allowing me to do this for you. Smiley

This first bit is just me getting a connection of you.

First thing I felt was your energy. You have a bright greenish yellow energy about you. Very fun and good to be around I am thinking. You are also a woman. But i'd assume by the way your energy is that you are still pretty young. Maybe mid to late 20's or early 30's. I do sense a bit of "womanhood" in you, which might simply refer to your age.

I see there is happiness regarding your life. I am not going to say there are not problems in our life as we all face things, but I feel like life is not bad for you right now. There is however, something. Like I think I am being told one thing in particular that is not good, and I believe this is the area of relationships with you, or a relationship.

It's a strange feeling. It's like this one thing you'd rather be avoiding. Kinda like iffy, and bothersome to face. But I also don't see you turning away from it either. But there is also blue here. And possibly sadness. I believe I am seeing this has to do with a current or past relationship. I just see you and a male figure standing in a room together with there being dark green energy around you, (which is a need for healing.) There is also some resentment? Ohh, definitely a feeling of regret from you. And I am seeing a "going away", I believe on your part. I want to say the word, "separation" or "breaking up" here. Because this best describes what I am feeling. But also that you are moving onward to being single again.

I need to ask, do you feel really disconnected? I want to say in a physical sense. Like separated from other people in your life. I feel like you are trying to hide away. I definitely feel like you have put up some walls with people around you. Afraid to let people in, maybe. There is the feeling.. Resentment. And a great deal of grief. And Anger to top it off. But I also see you smiling anyway. In private you are down, and sad. Hurt by what happened. In public you seem slightly out of reach of everyone. And there is a need for healing in this area of your life. Like I can see an image of you looking on at a group of people and in your heart you want to be interacting with them, but.. There is this self doubt maybe. Or hesitation.

I am getting this warm feeling like sun beaming down. Incredible.. I want to say incredibly grounding. And refreshing. And I saw an image of you looking up at the sun with your eyes closed just embracing this beautiful warmth. I have no idea what this means though lol. But its such a beautiful image. Now I am seeing tears but... It's more like a "letting go" kind of tear. And full of recovery. Like a sense of, "I am going to be okay now." And smiling with your head up, tears dripping down your cheeks. And a new strength raising up in you.

Oh yes, now I see you going out and being ready. A little worried or concerned, but there nonetheless. Trying, and back out in the world. Smiley Seeing something else. Two people. You standing on the left, and a man on the right. I get this relationship feeling between you two, but you are not holding hands here and are in two different pictures. All of which to me means someone you have not met yet. But I do see you smiling. I just feel a bit of joy. And this man seems... How do I put it... He just seems right for you. There is a lot of healing in this too. 6 to 8 months I think I am being told. However this is dependent upon you and how you are living your life. Things about future can sometimes be uncertain.

I am seeing something else now.. (I was not sure about this part to if it doesn't fit with you just ignore it.) Seeing a child. Crying and feeling very sad. I want to say it's a boy? Son maybe? I feel a longing here. Like his hand stretched out, but there is a huge gap between him and whom he is reaching for. I am sure this would make more sense to you.. And I feel like he is longing for his father. And I see he is comforted about this by you. He is definitely missing a father figure in his life. I believe that is what I am feeling of him. I just feel this "gap" feeling.. Like "something is definitely missing" and It is an important thing. The feeling is one of emptiness in that area of his life. And I do see a person.. Possibly being that father figure.

I want to say that is all I am getting for you. I am mostly thinking this reading was about past, present, and future regarding your relationships. Please confirm if this is true of you or not as a lot of the information was hard to understand, an I was questioning a lot of it as well, and even had to rewrite a lot of it.. Thank you very much for letting me read for you. I hope in some way I was able to help you as that is the most important part of reading to me.

Please leave me some feedback to let me know how I did. Be perfectly honest. If I made some errors let me know because it will surely help me in the future. I would really appreciate it if you could.

Thank you very much for your reading. It makes sense and is 100% right.
I'm a a man, but is not the the first time when a reader believes that I am a woman. I'm 33 years old, but I'm young at heart and I will always remain young at heart. I'm a man and my energy is also very feminine and very masculine, both. I could say that is balanced, but I'm a man who like only girls and women. Half of the psychics or readers believe that I'm a woman. Lol!
That happiness that you see regarding my life is more about my near future.  Yes, is true some past relationship are not good. The feeling of sadness is from past relationships with a few girls. Now I don't want to be involved in a relationship for a while. That man is one of the bosses I had on the past, he is rich and we are big enemies.
That ''incredible'' feeling you saw like ''sun beaming down'', that is refreshing and grounding  is related to my future wealth/abundance and to my psychic abilities that are beginning to open. Also that imagine with me looking at the sun with eyes closed and embracing that beautiful warmth is a metaphor for me embracing my psychic abilities and the abundance/wealth that will be available for me.
I also begun to heal and soon many doors will be open for me, even that door of relationships.
Now I try to find a new job and I'm a little concerned about how will be and if the salary will be good, but will be alright. I was involved in the past with girls with more masculine energy. Probably the are attracted by me and my energy.
That child that you saw is my nephew. He now live at us with me, my mother and his mother (my sister). My sister and his husband broke up and they live at us. This is a good thing for my nephew, because his father was aggressive and alcoholic, with mental problems. He needs a father, but not his real father. I tried and I try to help my nephew with everything. He is safe and alright now, he have almost anything she wants.
Thank you very much for your reading, is very helpful. Many blessings, all the best.

IP Logged

Eyaru

Be the best "You" that
Florida
Reply #4 - 09/17/15 at 15:00:39

Quote:
Thank you very much for your reading. It makes sense and is 100% right.
I'm a a man, but is not the the first time when a reader believes that I am a woman. I'm 33 years old, but I'm young at heart and I will always remain young at heart. I'm a man and my energy is also very feminine and very masculine, both. I could say that is balanced, but I'm a man who like only girls and women. Half of the psychics or readers believe that I'm a woman. Lol!
That happiness that you see regarding my life is more about my near future. Yes, is true some past relationship are not good. The feeling of sadness is from past relationships with a few girls. Now I don't want to be involved in a relationship for a while. That man is one of the bosses I had on the past, he is rich and we are big enemies.
That ''incredible'' feeling you saw like ''sun beaming down'', that is refreshing and grounding is related to my future wealth/abundance and to my psychic abilities that are beginning to open. Also that imagine with me looking at the sun with eyes closed and embracing that beautiful warmth is a metaphor for me embracing my psychic abilities and the abundance/wealth that will be available for me.
I also begun to heal and soon many doors will be open for me, even that door of relationships.
Now I try to find a new job and I'm a little concerned about how will be and if the salary will be good, but will be alright. I was involved in the past with girls with more masculine energy. Probably the are attracted by me and my energy.
That child that you saw is my nephew. He now live at us with me, my mother and his mother (my sister). My sister and his husband broke up and they live at us. This is a good thing for my nephew, because his father was aggressive and alcoholic, with mental problems. He needs a father, but not his real father. I tried and I try to help my nephew with everything. He is safe and alright now, he have almost anything she wants.
Thank you very much for your reading, is very helpful. Many blessings, all the best.

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I get this tiny small feeling that I was picking up on your sister rather than you. I will just point out ive never done a reading where the details I got weren't accurate in the details to some degree, regardless of dicression. I have gotten genders wrong before too but this I was absolutely sure about from the start. And when you mentioned her and her alcoholic husband this sort of made sense to me with what I saw before. This is just what I felt was the case after reading your reply. Because despite you being able to take things from the reading, I am certain I would have saw the details more accurately if there were money involved, and I never saw anything about that.

Gonna take a wild shot and say, maybe I ended up reading for her instead? and if so, oops. lol.
« Last Edit: 09/17/15 at 20:53:10 by Eyaru »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8