Feb 19th, 2017, 9:06pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Cevin North`s Bio page
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 7511 times)
Cevin North
Full Member Level 3

.. Extracting data from
the cloud .... 1%...
2%...

Cevin North`s Bio page
Jun 29th, 2015, 5:19pm

I am a in my 30`s (still denying that) reader who`s born with a part of his abilities active. Amongst readings i sometimes do healings and the occasional pie throwing in chat  Smiley

What do i do?
I do a lot of things. Some special some not. So if your really interested, please feel free to ask.

What am i not fond of doing?
- Love readings

If you want to be read, please leave a message or contact me in chat. I am an European time zone reader, so be aware that i cant always read

I hope to see your feedback soon.

IP Logged

sweettink
Moderators

Remember to breathe deeply

Re: Cevin North`s Bio page
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2015, 6:44pm

Hey Cevin

So we have spoken a few times , so if you would like to read me,  I am happy for that Smiley

See you in chat!

Tink

...  ☆★☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆★☆

IP Logged

LunaSea
Moderators

usa
Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2015, 7:47pm

hey Cevin since u have a bio thought i would say thank you here for the insightful reading you gave me the other day, it has helped me very much!

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

jakai
Senior Member Level 3

Dallas, Texas
Reply #3 - Jul 2nd, 2015, 9:27pm

Hello Cevin, I have seen you read for people in the classes. Your amazing!!!!! If possible I would love a reading from you. Take your time I am in no hurry. Maybe just catch me in chat one day, let it come to you.
Thank You

jakai    aka   mary

If you cannot understand my silence ..... how will you understand my words?

IP Logged

sweettink
Moderators

Remember to breathe deeply

Reply #4 - Jul 3rd, 2015, 1:37pm

WOW Cevin is all I can say..

What an amazing read ...  you picked up on so much about me, and around me, it was amazing.

Much to contemplate and look forward to also, as I learn and grow.

The end part of the read, was how I thought it would be ... and confirms to me,  I am not crazy... in my thoughts on my lovely crystal!

You have made my day!

hugs
tink

...  ☆★☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆★☆

IP Logged

Cevin North
Full Member Level 3

.. Extracting data from
the cloud .... 1%...
2%...

Reply #5 - Jul 13th, 2015, 5:01am

jakai i seem to have a hard time catching you online, what time in gmt are you on the upcoming days? I`m usualy on from 4 pm till approx 9 pm gmt time....

IP Logged

Ashlyn
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #6 - Jul 15th, 2015, 4:28pm

Cevin, could you read for me?

IP Logged

Nattitude
Newbie Level 4

Paranormal (believer)
and Proud
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Reply #7 - Jul 16th, 2015, 10:32am

Hi Cevin

How are you? I saw you briefly in chat and thought I would visit your bio.
I'm not sure how this site works but I'm gathering that you might do me a reading if I leave a nice message on your page?

You have good energy and I would be grateful if you would consider doing a reading for me.

Thank you Smiley

Nattitude, Natatouille or just Nat Smiley

IP Logged

Cevin North
Full Member Level 3

.. Extracting data from
the cloud .... 1%...
2%...

Reply #8 - Jul 16th, 2015, 12:23pm

Ashlyn,

Sure i can do a reading for you. Bug me in chat when u see me and if i got the time and there`s a mod available i can read Smiley

Nat,

I can read, but this site requites a minimum of 10 quality posts on the forums for me to be allowed to read you. Your current counter is at 1, so you only need 9 more. Site regulations for members can be found under http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1413896993/0#0

I Hope that helps you to get ready for a reading from me, or any of our readers Smiley

IP Logged

jakai
Senior Member Level 3

Dallas, Texas
Reply #9 - Jul 16th, 2015, 6:38pm

Cevin,
You are fantastic!!!!!! You helped me figure out how to deal with my boss and that is the greatest gift ever! You picked up on things no one has before yet the are the cornerstone of my being. You have opened my eyes once again to see the truth and the light at the end of this tunnel .

much love and light

jakai    aka     mary

If you cannot understand my silence ..... how will you understand my words?

IP Logged

Ashlyn
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Jul 17th, 2015, 5:39pm

You did such a great job! I really appreciated it!

IP Logged

momi
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - Jul 23rd, 2015, 9:02am

Thank you so much Cevin for the lovely reading in chat today. you picked up everything so well. I really appreciate your time and amazing insight. xoxo

IP Logged

joienicole
Senior Member Level 4

Reply #12 - Aug 13th, 2015, 4:03am

Hey cevin!
We have talked before in chat and I was curious if you can give me a general reading! Anything you pick up on would be amazing!!

Thanks so much
Joienicole

IP Logged

Cevin North
Full Member Level 3

.. Extracting data from
the cloud .... 1%...
2%...

Reply #13 - Aug 13th, 2015, 8:14am

I sure can,

An in chat reading i take it?

IP Logged

kay7

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - Aug 20th, 2015, 9:17pm

Hey Cevin, thank you so much for the reading! plenty to think about. your readings always get one thinking. and if the past is any indicator, also great insight into things unknown...

again, thanks!
K

IP Logged

samanthalm
Fellow Member

Reply #15 - Aug 25th, 2015, 7:35pm

Afternoon Cevin, I've been reading the feedback from others, and hopefully I get the chance to meet you in chat!

IP Logged

Cevin North
Full Member Level 3

.. Extracting data from
the cloud .... 1%...
2%...

Reply #16 - Aug 26th, 2015, 8:44pm

hello Samantha,

Would love to do so. Not sure how easy we can catch other online with a mod to set us up but can sure give it a try.
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2015, 4:52am by Cevin North »  

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #17 - Aug 29th, 2015, 9:11pm

Cevin!

Thank you so much for your reading today, you were spot on about no energy, activity and the psysical problems. Hope i can learn from you how to get some more energy and i will keep you updated.

Thank you once again, great job!

Hugs,
Manu

IP Logged

joienicole
Senior Member Level 4

Reply #18 - Sep 9th, 2015, 7:35pm

Hello Cevin!

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you reading me today! You did an absolutely amazing job!

The first thing that you picked up on was me wanting a friend that I can really talk to and that is very true! but I also know that that person will come into my life when I least expect it!

You also picked up on the fact that I am always telling my friends and family " I hope I have children that love to play sports like I do because my husband doesn't!" I think its great that you picked up on my future son a little bit and that my babies will come "soon" but I liked that you didn't really get into future stuff.

It made me feel good that you picked up on the comfort and yin and yang of my home and how my husband and I love coming home and feeling the peace.

Also its funny you picked up on my reading and that I get carried away in books lol sometimes to the point it irritates my husband but that's okay sometimes because it is one of the outlets that brings me happiness.

It made me feel a lot at ease that you brought up my personal growth lately, I have been really working on myself and the changes I have made have made me an a lot happier person. A lot of that has to do with my biological mother that you picked up on and not letting her back into my life but for truly forgiving her for the past. When you said she will be behind bars that made total sense because she has been in and out of jail my whole life!

Also with you picking up on my dreams and awakening (the tingling in my hands) it made me feel a lot better about it and that not only is it for me but for my future child and friends son.

I am a lot more interested about learning more about guides now. I always feel the high strung girl around and also a male and it puts my mind at ease knowing they are just trying to help me along in this path called life Wink

thank you so much Cevin!

Smiley Joienicole

IP Logged

nikolie
Moderators

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #19 - Sep 23rd, 2015, 9:52pm

Cevin -

Thank you for taking time, out of the blue, to provide me with a reading today. I truly appreciate your time, energy, and willingness to connect with me.

Much of what you gave me today is symbolic and in need of my time and interpretation. There wasn't a single thing I couldn't some how relate to, or felt like I didn't understand in some way. I've saved your reading so that I can look back at it and take more time to seek answers and understanding.

I loved learning something about my aura as that is something I've never experienced before and know nothing about. I also loved hearing about my guides. Thank you so much for that!

Hugs,

Nik

Be so of the light, that when the darkness settles next to you you're completely unaffected by it. -|- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts -|-

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3